Ebay real or fake

Quote:I know its kinda a long but he told me that he just wanted it to fit the length of the song by Greenday.

To be honest, I thought putting that song in there was a little silly.
Yeah, his intent was right, but the video had too much uneeded extra stuff. I know those pictures aren't his either so he should credit them if he didn't at the end. Also, Green Day for the music?
G Wrote:Yeah, his intent was right, but the video had too much uneeded extra stuff. I know those pictures aren't his either so he should credit them if he didn't at the end. Also, Green Day for the music?

LOL you guys really crack me up its a stupid tutorial with pictures of FAKE beyblades that are sold from CHINA. Yea the intent was right man who cares what song geez why don't one of you make a 1 min tutorial? It just has a bunch of pictures to show more examples and cover ALL areas of fake blades thats all. Its not a big deal really but you guys don't need to say stupid things like that especially when he was up until 5 in the morning making it. *sighs*, wow sorry sometimes I get way to much into things lol
It took him that long to make it?
Elmo Wrote:It took him that long to make it?

To find the pics off ebay yea it did, plus I was already up till 2 in the morning talking to him about it so ya lol
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
G Wrote:Yeah, his intent was right, but the video had too much uneeded extra stuff. I know those pictures aren't his either so he should credit them if he didn't at the end. Also, Green Day for the music?

LOL you guys really crack me up its a stupid tutorial with pictures of FAKE beyblades that are sold from CHINA. Yea the intent was right man who cares what song geez why don't one of you make a 1 min tutorial? It just has a bunch of pictures to show more examples and cover ALL areas of fake blades thats all. Its not a big deal really but you guys don't need to say stupid things like that especially when he was up until 5 in the morning making it. *sighs*, wow sorry sometimes I get way to much into things lol

We have every right to say what we feel about it, thanks.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:

We have every right to say what we feel about it, thanks.

You have a nice day too Joyful_3
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:It took him that long to make it?

To find the pics off ebay yea it did, plus I was already up till 2 in the morning talking to him about it so ya lol

That's funny.. because you see I remember these pictures from way back when with Beyblade Spirit and it's original owner. I have no idea where he got them, but chances are they were stolen from someone and definitely not on e-bay.
I thought the video was pretty good and definately useful to beginners! It's better to be thorough than too brief. If people get bored of watching, they can stop after 1-2 minutes when the point has pretty much been made. The extra pictures will help people to recognise all the different kinds of fakes as well, as those ugly-carp 'cases' are always on eBay.

I hate Greenday though, so I watched in silence LOL.
Nice video. I watched the whole thing with music. Smile

Beyblades with the Takara or Hasbro logo, are they real for sure? I have a Gekiryu-oh (Hasbro) from a long time ago and the top of the box, the part with the hole to hang the boxes, is 2x taller than a normal beyblades box. This guy who was looking at the blades back then said they were fake but I bought it anyway...so is it really fake? It won't fit my Dragoon F spin gear. (real)

My first i dunno...20 beyblades were TT honglii. Unhappy But I got this spark ring that makes sparks, which was cool, even though it's fake. A lot of people had fake blades back then, without knowing.
Blade12 Wrote:Nice video. I watched the whole thing with music. Smile

Beyblades with the Takara or Hasbro logo, are they real for sure? I have a Gekiryu-oh (Hasbro) from a long time ago and the top of the box, the part with the hole to hang the boxes, is 2x taller than a normal beyblades box. This guy who was looking at the blades back then said they were fake but I bought it anyway...so is it really fake? It won't fit my Dragoon F spin gear. (real)

My first i dunno...20 beyblades were TT honglii. Unhappy But I got this spark ring that makes sparks, which was cool, even though it's fake. A lot of people had fake blades back then, without knowing.

I'm not sure if its fake, I'd kinda have to see a picture. I'm kind of new to this, realizing I bought 3 fake blades about a month ago.

So if you can send us a picture, Tamer Brad you probably know about it, I think if you have no pictures I'd leave it up to him to look at it.

Thanks for complimenting on his video, Keyblader appreciates people when they support him. Smile
there is no fake that i know the existence of where the box is indifferent to the original. And i'm pretty sure the fakes tend to imitate takara boxes and designs rather than hasbro.

Of course i admit i've bought fakes a long time ago, at the time i was oblivious to the difference except excited that they were cheaper.

But now i have almost no fake parts left (1 or 2 maybe), simply because they all broke, or i wrecked them because honestly, the quality of some were extremely poor.

hmm, i saw this on YJ, and dismissed it as fake at first, but then i wondered whether it might be under a korean liscence or something. http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w15415433
thoughts?
You're right. It's official Korean licensed Beyblade product. Smile
I have no pictures but if you google it I think there's one. The Gekiryu-oh word is in purple where the red beyblade word should be.
http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...iryuoh.jpg

You mean this? Because that's real. You can't see it, but the top of the box that says BEYBLADE has been cut off of the image.
Tamer Brad Wrote:http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...iryuoh.jpg

You mean this? Because that's real. You can't see it, but the top of the box that says BEYBLADE has been cut off of the image.

Yup. The part that says beyblade is 2X taller than the normal box. Is that the older version or newer one of Gekiryu-oh?
I think all except the 2nd one is real
The 2nd is fake cos it has that TT HONGLI sign..
CalvinHew Wrote:I think all except the 2nd one is real
The 2nd is fake cos it has that TT HONGLI sign..

You realize that post is from November. Gasp