Easter

whatcha do. whatcha get?

Me Im having dinner with my family got some candy, another counter leone, and a night mask that says "10 more minutes". whether it be church or not happy easter everyone
You're supposed to get gifts for Easter? o.O Maybe I can get my mom to get me something then >Smile
Hmm. Well, I went to the Sydney Royal Easter show. I''m a big wuss when it comes to fantasy, but I rode everything else aside the ghost train... It was a great day, but these people profit so much. Today, my brother in law told me he could've gotten me 200 coupons for $50. Not that big a deal though, at least I had fun. My favourite was the space drop. Not scary or anything, but it gave me a near heart attack, ahah.
For easter I Just go to church with my family.
I used to get gifts for easter but not any more. Unhappy
Of course when you get older, it's more about the resurrection of whom-were-not-allowed-to-discuss-here-because-of-religion, assuming you follow the faith. It went away from me too, with an unnecessary excuse saying "no candy, you are on a diet"...
I usually go to church, but I haven't been to church in so long.

When I was younger we'd have easter egg hunts.

And colour eggs.

Then have a yummy in my tummy dinner.

This year, we were going to go to ihop, but we went yesterday so there won't be as many people. Today we're eating somewhere, but I hope I can still get a healthy dinner in. I'll do it.
I just got 2 beys, They are so cool! My brother and sister got candy.
We usually get some Eggs in the Morning. Not that much. Then I went to my Grandparents and we see our Uncle Cousins etc etc. We have 1 Big Lebanese Lunch. ^3^ Most of my Family is Arabic so Smile

This year I'm getting some Beys when my dad goes over to Hong Kong ^3^

I Luurrrve Easter.
I got 2 hasbro keychain beyblades
Thay are dark Bull and storm pegasus
there awsome and tiny
I got a little basket of candy in the morning. Then from 9-2 I sat in the cold with my mom trying to sell dog treats at a market. I want to go over to one of my grandparents because I know they'll give me a bag of jelly beans :3

yummy yummy in my tummy tummy
Ohh great news. I got my 3DS taken away because my sister is such an idiot Speechless
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:41 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Ohh great news. I got my 3DS taken away because my sister is such an idiot Speechless

Gaming Random Thoughts?
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:47 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:41 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Ohh great news. I got my 3DS taken away because my sister is such an idiot Speechless

Gaming Random Thoughts?

Yeah, but 'tis Easter, and the post says "what did you do?" And this is what happened on this wonderful Easter.
I ate at my grandparents house, got a chocolate bunny, and $10, and got a Hyper Aquario with that.
I got 40 dollars. Can somebody drive me to Gamestop tomorrow JK.
I just had Easter dinner. KFC FTW!
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:14 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:47 PM)Nano Wrote:

Gaming Random Thoughts?

Yeah, but 'tis Easter, and the post says "what did you do?" And this is what happened on this wonderful Easter.

Great sarcasm there. At least you still had a nice Easter...?
I too had fried chicken for dinner.

yummy yummy in my tummy tummy :3
I went to my grandma house where everybody in my family goes to eat(I ate outside, too many people. Crowding is crazy). And I got two dozens of glass bottle root beer.
I got 61 bucks for myself that actually didn't go into my college fund, but to spend on toys. I think people know where I'm going with this one.... Next top 3 of my list, here we come!
I also went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show =)
I loved it mostly because of the Psyco Side Show and Pork Ribs =P
Yumm yumm =)
I also watched Justice Crew and other stuff but Psyco and Ribs were BEAST!!!!