[East Moline, IL, USA] B.E.Y.

I want a team but one with my skill level which isn't very high. If you live in the East Moline area we can happily and hopefully meet up. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!! EDIT: You do NOT have to be in the east moline area the team can pm over things.

requirements:
at least 3 beys (preferably one of each type)
Launcher (grip or not)
smiles : )
I live near there I have only been to 1 tourny I have tons of beys I have been playing since I was 4 I will be a great addition 2 ur team and I have a cool name team champians
(May. 07, 2011  2:13 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I live near there I have only been to 1 tourny I have tons of beys I have been playing since I was 4 I will be a great addition 2 ur team and I have a cool name team champians
where specifically like what town. and The team name is team B.E.Y.
I don't like that name we should agree and I live in mcenry county so we can probably email and meet at a tourny or somthing
(May. 08, 2011  2:50 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I don't like that name we should agree and I live in mcenry county so we can probably email and meet at a tourny or somthing
Yes but i dont like team champions and how far is it from East Moline
I think we need a new name I don't want to give to much info I am an expierienced blader not a rookie check out the tournyment in schamberg it's called beyslay we might meet there if you say u can go
I really don't know that many bladers other than a few of my friends.
I usually beat them but I really don't know if my beys are any good.
I have little experience but I live in Villa Park, that's next to Elmhurst.
I would like to join a team or even just get some tips and some more experience
K hey I wanna start a team called team champions u guys interested I don't like the name team BEY what name do u like better moochninja
(May. 16, 2011  3:45 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: K hey I wanna start a team called team champions u guys interested I don't like the name team BEY what name do u like better moochninja

I really don't like either of em honestly but I just want to be on a team