[East Cost, USA] NJBeybladers Team and Also a New Thread for the Beysharks

Poll: When should we meet up? also tell where you think we should meet.

January
8.70%
February
17.39%
March
21.74%
April
8.70%
May
8.70%
June
8.70%
other july,aug.,sept.,oct.,nov.,dec.
26.09%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
hey i would like to become a member i live in new jersey! i wish i could go to the beyblade tournament but im going to the yu-go-oh regionals on feb 6 and on the 5 im getting my deck together. but i would love to help out anyway i can!
It doesn't look like the tournament will happen but I haven given up trying I will be at the tournament in Ny again on 2/20 and I plan to win the whole tournament.

kira1
Attached Files

.gif   GW90H90l.gif (Size: 271.28 KB / Downloads: 143)
lol not if i have anything to do with it! jk im gonna try to go! to tell you the truth the last (real) tournament i went to was about 7 or 8 (im now 17 today wow bday) and it was at toysrus and i got second place to a little kid who used one of the big electronic beys while i used an attack bey and i lost. so i want to go to another tournament.
I beat the person who placed 3rd in that last tournament 2 out of the 3 times we faced each other and that was my 1st tournament I have bin to.
happy B-Day, do you have a car to drive yet?
Attached Files

.gif   th_thsaskjutsu.gif (Size: 44.99 KB / Downloads: 135)
.gif   th_7e6572a6b5fac7a8ef05de7b5bf1805f122.gif (Size: 493.99 KB / Downloads: 136)
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:45 AM)kira1 Wrote: I beat the person who placed 3rd in that last tournament 2 out of the 3 times we faced each other and that was my 1st tournament I have bin to.
I suck , maybe next tournament I am better I hope Grin .
(Jan. 31, 2011  6:45 AM)kira1 Wrote: I beat the person who placed 3rd in that last tournament 2 out of the 3 times we faced each other and that was my 1st tournament I have bin to.
thanks and no i dont have a car since im 17 i only get my permit.
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:04 AM)ikmv Wrote:
I suck , maybe next tournament I am better I hope Grin .

that gives me alot to look forward to next time
Attached Files

.gif   th_deidarathingy.gif (Size: 482.84 KB / Downloads: 118)
Hello NJBeybladers,

we are currently accepting new member application

and any friend teams It seems like alot of our members are asking for a tournament soon and It seems like we might have a VFW hall we can host it in the member who can help us get this hall would like to meet most of us so we desided on a pratice / get to know each other so keep a eye out for this posting.

also we would like to make a list of all the NJBeybladers and other friend team members please fill out this information sheet.

team: NJ BEYBLADER
wbo username: kira1
Name: brian
Email Address:
Desired Positions: I am the Administrator of NJBeyblader's Team, Member of the Beyshark's Team
and also Co-Administration of the NE-Revolution Team [Central, USA]

I have attented tournaments in NY I plan on attending the next one on 2/20. I want to have meetings in nj or some where close by also I want to host tournament's for our team's.

Qualifications, experience, why the desire to join ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
can't wait for tournament this weekend 2/20
New member: StormHollow
Name: Anthony
State: NY
Beyblade Type: All but prefers Attack and Defence the most
What place would you like to have: Anything ReasonableExperience: Since the plastics, MFB came out now i ripping that too Able to come to meeting: Possibly
Why you want to join: Whenever theres a group battle, i wanna get in on the Blading As Well
aj
md
attack and defence
bey mod
probaly
i need too see if im good
I see the letters "NJ" together and the word "Jersey" in this thread. Have you guys ever met up in the Jersey City/Hoboken area?
I don't like to double post, but I may as well, since I'm sort of applying...sort of.

Team: NJ BEYBLADER
WBO Username: Kaji Motomiya
Name: Jamie
Email Address: Kaji_Motomiya@msn.com
Desired Positions: I don't have one. I'm not a leader, nor do I know what other position I'd like to go for.

Qualifications, experience, why the desire to join:
My motto is "speed for power". No, I'm not trading in speed for power, but rather, I WANT more speed to deliver more power. I started playing Beyblades around 5th Grade or so, maybe 6th. Just like how I played Yu-Gi-Oh!, I was an impulsive attacker, and thus picked out my first BeyBlade: an Attack Type "Galzally". But as I collected more, I realized that rather than head-on attacking, it's best to come up with OTHER ways to attack. Compared to the way I play Yu-Gi-Oh! now, I started experimenting, strategizing, and customizing with Beyblades. While I CAN'T explain things clearly, like the "physics" of how each part contributes and such, I always test things out to see how things work.
My experience in Beyblades began near the "Magnet" Era, when I started attending Hasbro's Toys R Us-hosted tournaments. I'd use two of my strong customs: A Dranzer V with a Dranzer F base, and a Galleon with Galman's sub attack ring and Driger F's and/or Black Dranzer (Dranzer F) base, both using the small Weight Rings. I've always managed to come out on top, if not second place. But after Galman's sub-attack ring broke, I stopped attending Tournaments to risk keeping the rest of my Beyblades intact. My fear in playing this game is not only my collection breaking, but in competition, Defense types.
My only reason to join this group is to try out Beyblading again. But what are the odds that my old friends, all older and scattered out somewhere, will play again? I even question myself why I want to play. Beyblade, honestly, was a fun hobby. A childish, but fun hobby. Even when I'm 20 (as of this post), I still like to have fun with these kind of things. My CCC hobby is a dangerous hobby, but I don't neglect it most of the time. It's hard to get into something when you don't know anyone you can get into it with.
Welcome to the team it is a pleasure having you on our team and I can't wait to face you some of the things you said remind me of myself. I know I'm 22 but it doesn't matter if your 5 - 45 years old you will always want to have something that is fun (aka a toy) and makes you feel younger then you are ether beyblades or a corvette as long as you enjoy it. As for your style I can tell you probley tell your just like me testing out different combos and getting data. Just by that info I can tell your probley a math and science kind of person. like me with is good, I like people I can relate to since I am a Accounting Major you can tell I like math by going in to that job field. So it should be fun seeing how we will design different beyblades to battle.
Problem with that is I'd need to be collecting....A LOT to have a good amount of Experimentation. Having just one or two Bey is not enough for me to experiment and customize with.

If one TT Bey is around 21, 22, and I need probably around 6 to 10 total Beys to make the right type of customization (each set at least having one different Clear Wheel, Fusion Wheel, one different track, and one different tip), then..I'm burning big holes into my wallet...
it cost alot of ca$h yes but some beyblades are betters then another
Hello NJBeyblader's,

We have plans to hold a tournament at Buccleuch Park, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 on one of the following days (3/4/11 - 3/13/11) around 12pm or 1 pm we are still waitting on it to be offical but It looks like it will still be on if it doesn't get approved. tell me what days work for you and if you can come. also tell your friends so we can get alot of people. (Please note this is not spam this is a team post and everone is welcome to come) (once its approved we will move it to a thread, I will ask arround at the tournament tomarrow to see who elese might want to come)

bladers attending

kira1
Chaos blader1
maroyasha
darkwolf3321
tyler migs
StormLeone123 (maybe)
TheSilverBlader
icecoldbey
kingsnackboy
Kaji Motomiya
CyberDranzer
NeoN!nJa
Shippudenface (maybe)

total 13
I would come to the tournament, but I don't want to join the team.
I'd love to come, but I live in Massachusetts. Sorry.
I'm not participating, I'm just watching. I don't have a Blade of my own yet, and I won't until I get all my shopping priorities finished...
that is fine
round robben for this tournament
the tournament video's have been posted on youtube for those of you who could not come.
Can someone please close this thread? We all know that NjBeyblader is kira1. How else would kira1 have a tournament yet he doesn't compete and isn't even listed on the attendee list on the videos which I must say were garbage?