[East Coast, USA] Element Bladers

i started my own team and its just for south east: anything below verginia and on the east coast except florida

Im the team leader and i will be getting my 2nd tt attack stadium soon so yep.
to apply u just do the following:
name: cam
nickname:ventus
skill:example(helping other peaple who are inexpierienced
contribution: does practices and meetings(in my area)

and also u may list your blades (optinal)

Ranks:
LeaderConfusedHOTZ(ME)
co-Leader-(open)of earth
co-leader-(open)of fire
co-leader-(open)of water
expertUnhappyopen) up to 5 spots
normalUnhappyopen) unlimited spots
rookieUnhappyopen)unlimited spots

plus for your title you must say blader of_ and then an element like water or fire

it would be nice and please try not to misspell and cannot be mean thank youSmile
i have nothing to say to this but ask is this part of the bey bezerkers as the south team or are you leaving too .........
yeh sorry but i have to leave u guys werent really helping me so i decided to start my own me and my friend so sorry . There were no practices or anything i thought about this for a month
it just wasn't set up yet no leaders nor enough members see ya later though i guess.....
we can still be friends
This might be something to consider. The team looks interesting.
yeah i think i'll join.(still thinking about it)
can i be co leader now
u have to apply tho as read at top^
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This might be something to consider. The team looks interesting.

man this make my bezerker team feel ignored
if nothing happens on the bezerkers in 2 months i'm coming here
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:12 PM)beymasta Wrote: if nothing happens on the bezerkers in 2 months i'm coming here

what if nothing happens here then
then i'll come back
Hm ill consider this team if the bezerkers dont do anything ill give bezerkers till meh birthday month xD so basicly they have a month .. >.> u got meh fav element (water) yesh nice to see ur team shotz hope it goes well.. ( i feel bad for billy hes been loosing members )
can someone please join its so boring here alone Smile...any way i have some secret combos that only team members are aloud to know but if you come in to the team just to get the combo then leave you will get warnedSmile