East Coast Bladers , Welcome ; From Maine to Florida

Poll: Do you agree

Yes
89.29%
No
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
I had a rough idea of hosting a tournament all the way on Spring break. I wont post a thread until January or December , but if you are interested, PM if you think you can come, bring supplies etc. Every NJ, NY, PA who wants to help/come should try to make this official.
Hello East Coast Bladers ! I have updated the rules and pledge. If you have already applied you do not have to apply again. But all new bladers must apply this way.
can i join?
name:diabloleone
blades:basalt bull ad145wb
blade style:aggressive
This seems interesting... I accept you'r Terms.

Name:Kohan
Blades of choice:My very own customized Blitz Pegasus (If you don't like customization's I will change)

Bio: How Beyblade came into my life was when my little brother bought a Beyblade. After he showed me it I asked if I could take a try. A few rips into it, I figured this isn't to hard, Right? Then I bought one a few days later.... And that's how my journey of a blader begun
I would like to join!!!

Name: Blackstar1523
LocationTongue_outittsburgh,PA
Blades of choice: ThermalBull D125SD, RockPegasus H145B, RayPisces ED145ES, and StormStriker WA130HF
Email:lilkldavis@yahoo.com
Interests:Beyblading, sports, anime, manga
Bio:I had plastic beyblades when i was four but i got rid of them when i was seven. I rediscovered like you Beyblades in 2009 and then regained my interest.
Tournament scheduled for Richmond Va. On June 10th. Sign up on the post in this forum or pm me.
Hey im only the second one to disagree with this post. Woot who beat me to it Kai-V?
Anything planned for the week of June 23rd through July 1st? Looking for a New Jersey tourney to join in