stadium used: super v.
# of battles: 8

E. Pegasis H145WD VS S. Eagle 145HF
Pegasis:80%
Eagle:10%
Ties:10%
stadium used: moble stadium
# of battles: 6

E. Capricorn M145S VS S. Aquario 100HF/S(S mode)
Capri.: 0%
Aquario:100%
Ties:0%
stadium used: moble stadium
# of battles: 6

E. Orso 105B VS L. L-Drago GB145RF
NOTE: Orso was spun 1st w/ ripcord launcher, the L-Drago w/ ripcord lancher.
Orso:90%
L-Drago: 0%
Ties: 10%
used stadium: super v
# of battles: 10

the only one that wasn't that good was Capricorn, and i think it's just because Capricorn is Capricorn. I think there's a timeline. I think it goes:
Bumpking=Capricorn.
1. you are testing vs bad combos
2. you are using hasbro stadiums
3. since you are using hasbro stadiums post this in the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" thread
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 1. you are testing vs bad combos
2. you are using hasbro stadiums
3. since you are using hasbro stadiums post this in the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" thread

but this isn't testing for the stadiums, it's testing for the earth wheel. and fine, if those are bad combos that i'm battling, i'll do some more tests. no big deal.
the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" is for testing combos in a hasbro stadium, put you results there...
1. Vs TOP tier, and don't use bad parts. ( m145,H145,BS)
2. HASBRO staduims aren't legal for testing.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:54 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing!" is for testing combos in a hasbro stadium, put you results there...
trust me, i'm not battling in hasbro stadiums because i pick to, i'm using them because i have to. I only have 1 other stadium and it's fake.how whould u like to see this: stadium used: Frisbee?

ok, i got it. no H145, M145, or BS on the earth guys. wait, BS? huh. And how do i make the challangers top tiers?

PS why aren't the stadiums legal for testing?
Hasbro stadiums are carp and not very balanced
Go to the advanced forums. See competitve MFB combos. The types are listed there.
BS: ball sharp.
Hasbro staduims are unfair to attack types, because:
Almost/no chance of KO because of more wall then exits
Flat surface.
So, for testing SV<PTW<Mobile<<LF<MS<< tt staduim<TT attack staduim
Looks like all those new topics explaining to new members to not do this sort of thing didn't work. Seriously frustrating. Use the Hasbro testing thread, and lets stop posting here.
Testing Earth is pretty pointless. It's already a top-tier Metal Wheel for both Defense and Stamina.
Unless some new game-breaking uses for Earth are found, members here really shouldn't be making threads on Earth based combos.

I will close this thread.