Earth Capricorne 125 FS(Aqulia hybrid wheel)

now im still a lil new to all of this. im not able no test it properly because i do not have the takara tomy stadium. The basic goal was for a bey with endurance. In my books thats defense and stamina. It does especially well against other stamina types(Flame sagitarioT125FS,regular Flame libra). It would be awesome if sum1 wanted to test it themselves, for I lack the materials. thank you and i will make sure to change that.^-^
Then it would be Earth Aquila 125SF
Not so great.

EDIT: And don't post threads without results.
but i like capricorne's face bolt...and until i get the Takara tomy stadium would it be kay to post the results? i haz them just didnt post em. also didnt know which top to test it on.Chocked_2 im making this alot more complicated than it's suppoesed to be....
... combos are named from the Clear wheel, not the Face.

You need to read this.

Read this while you're at it.
The facebolt doesn't determine the name though the clear wheel does. They wouldn't be entirely valid but you should post them. try vs. Rock Bull C145WB (i assume you have only hasbro parts and that' your only earth).
EDIT: Mannnn, Beat.
i was jk about the me liking the face bolt btw. and the results are in. i tested it in the ldrago hasbro stadium. Aqulia regular shot. Rock bullC145WB sliding shoot.
1.aqulia-outspin
2.aqulia-outspin
3.bull-ring out
4.aqulia-ring out
5.aqulia-ring out
6.aqulia- out spin
7.aqulia- out spin
8.aqulia-out spin
9.aqulia-out spin
10.aqulia-out spin
11.aqulia-out spin
12.aqulia-ring out
13.aqulia-outspin
14.aqulia-outspin
15.bull-out spin
16.bull-ring out
17.aqulia-out spin
18.aqulia-out spin
19.aqulia-out spin
20.aqulia-out spin
probly wasn't the best bey to test it on...
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:33 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: ....probly wasn't the best bey to test it on...

Yup , Rock has too much recoil , thus reducing stamina.Try to get another Earth if you can.And I think the results are invalid by the stadium.
it definitely is invalid. i posted that b4. i just wanted to show u that he works very well in that stadium. i'm working on getting an earth wheel. Toysrus should have it by now...
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:33 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: i was jk about the me liking the face bolt btw. and the results are in. i tested it in the ldrago hasbro stadium. Aqulia regular shot. Rock bullC145WB sliding shoot.
1.aqulia-outspin
2.aqulia-outspin
3.bull-ring out
4.aqulia-ring out
5.aqulia-ring out
6.aqulia- out spin
7.aqulia- out spin
8.aqulia-out spin
9.aqulia-out spin
10.aqulia-out spin
11.aqulia-out spin
12.aqulia-ring out
13.aqulia-outspin
14.aqulia-outspin
15.bull-out spin
16.bull-ring out
17.aqulia-out spin
18.aqulia-out spin
19.aqulia-out spin
20.aqulia-out spin
probly wasn't the best bey to test it on...

Why would you ever slide shoot a defensive combo? That makes no sense.
bcoz of my stadium and the bey im testing it on. My bey is a defense/stamina type so if they both r just sitting there, Aqulia would hav won evry single time.
lol sry guys but there was a typo, the beyblade is rly Earth Aqulia 125FS.(it was SF in the typo) sry guys! lol im still a noob i guess
But it's stupid to test a stamina combo against a defense combo in the first place.
Especially when you're slide shooting the defensive combo Pinching_eyes_2
pointless thread... FS is outclassed by CS. no results that are valid. [/thread] imo
(Sep. 14, 2010  9:39 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: bcoz of my stadium and the bey im testing it on. My bey is a defense/stamina type so if they both r just sitting there, Aqulia would hav won evry single time.

uhm they are s'pose to be sitting there thats what stamina/defence types do. Im pretty sure its impossibly to make a stamina/defence beyblade go in a flower pattern in a hasbro stadium. But its ok everyone makes mistakes, i suggest you go on beywiki to learn more about combos or go on custimization fourm then build me a combo thread.
well actually it was pretty easy to do that with the WB. and hey i just did what i was told. lol. I was just trying to use parts you can get from hasbro. the earth wheel came out so...yh.
Try it against top-tier attackers , or potential competitive attack combos , ( I've been messing around with Mc-Frowns Rock Leone CH120 rf , and it is very good , even in the Super Vortex XD )
so try it on that? the leone CH120 RF? ok ill see.... results will hopefully be in soon. even though invalid....
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:33 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Try it against top-tier attackers , or potential competitive attack combos , ( I've been messing around with Mc-Frowns Rock Leone CH120 rf , and it is very good , even in the Super Vortex XD )

lightninglibraX

I know that you've been told several things already in regards to what combinations you should test your combo against, but if your combo is a stamina type wouldn't it make sense to test it against another top tier/potential stamina combination?
ughh, yh but it's also supposed to hav defense so attack would make sense...i think
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Then it would be Earth Aquila 125SF
Not so great.

EDIT: And don't post threads without results.

I think in the title it said FS.