Earth Bull H145RSF (WITH TEST!!!)

I was using my Earth bull DF145RSF and i was testing it against Lightning L-Drago W105HF and Ray Gil 100R2F and it was getting beat. Then i used every Part that i had that had 145 in height (Even M145) and finally i came to H145 and it didnt lose. i tested it 20 times (10 each) and it won 13 times by outspin and 7 times by knock out. So my final out come combo is
Earth Bull H145RSF
Now i think it would be better w/o a MF but i dont have any so im not sure. All battles in a sonokong attack stadium with Bull being launched first. Bey launchers for everything w/o launcher grip.
Here are all my battles and results
Here are some pics of my bey
How can you say its better without a MF, if you don't have one..?
Post the battles properly, and we can all guess what it would look like. Speechless
Edit: It won 65% of the time, I don't think that that is a good score.
Also, test it against it against LLDrago 100/CH120R^2F, not LW105 or HF. :U
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:26 PM)Dan Wrote: How can you say its better without a MF, if you don't have one..?
Post the battles properly, and we can all guess what it would look like. Speechless
Edit: It won 65% of the time, I don't think that that is a good score.

I said THINK it would be better, i will and its for people who may not know what the parts look like.
It probably wouldn't, just saying.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:32 PM)Dan Wrote: It probably wouldn't, just saying.

So are you saying it would be better with a MF? and it won 100% of the time and i will test it against that combo.
he's saying it won't be better with an MF. the way you have it is good
H145 ? Too much recoil for my taste. A MF would nulifie it's recoil. I will have to try this ( Cant , dont own RSF. Can a significantly worn down RF be used ? )
Earth Bull H145RSF vs Lightning L-Drago 100R2F
R1-Bull knock out
R2-Bull knock out
R3-Bull knock out
R4-L-Drago out spin
R5-Bull knock out
R6-Bull knock out
R7-Tie
R8-L-Drago knock out
R9-Bull knock out
R10-Bull knock out
R11-L-drago knock out

Earth Bull wins 70%
Lightning L-Drago wins 30%
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:58 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: H145 ? Too much recoil for my taste. A MF would nulifie it's recoil. I will have to try this ( Cant , dont own RSF. Can a significantly worn down RF be used ? )

Worn out RF has much less stamina b/c i also have used that. It always loses.

(Nov. 06, 2010  7:54 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: he's saying it won't be better with an MF. the way you have it is good

I said that in the OP
Snip
[/quote]

These tests look promising. I will have to try this.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:58 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Earth Bull H145RSF vs Lightning L-Drago 100R2F
R1-Bull knock out
R2-Bull knock out
R3-Bull knock out
R4-L-Drago out spin
R5-Bull knock out
R6-Bull knock out
R7-Tie
R8-L-Drago knock out
R9-Bull knock out
R10-Bull knock out
R11-L-drago knock out

Earth Bull wins 70%
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:58 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: H145 ? Too much recoil for my taste. A MF would nulifie it's recoil. I will have to try this ( Cant , dont own RSF. Can a significantly worn down RF be used ? )

(Nov. 06, 2010  7:54 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: he's saying it won't be better with an MF. the way you have it is good

I said that in the OP

Really ? How much average spin time do you get with RSF.
(Nov. 06, 2010  8:00 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: These tests look promising. I will have to try this.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:58 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Earth Bull H145RSF vs Lightning L-Drago 100R2F
R1-Bull knock out
R2-Bull knock out
R3-Bull knock out
R4-L-Drago out spin
R5-Bull knock out
R6-Bull knock out
R7-Tie
R8-L-Drago knock out
R9-Bull knock out
R10-Bull knock out
R11-L-drago knock out

Earth Bull wins 70%
[quote='Black-Blade' pid='412123' dateline='1289069884']
H145 ? Too much recoil for my taste. A MF would nulifie it's recoil. I will have to try this ( Cant , dont own RSF. Can a significantly worn down RF be used ? )

I said that in the OP

Really ? How much average spin time do you get with RSF.

In general or in this combo?

I just tested it for this combo
RSF Times
1:37
1:35
1:42
1:50
1:37

Worn-out RF times
0:39
0:42
0:35
0:39
0:38
I know you do not seem to have a Metal Face, but it should be mentioned that Lightning L Drago 100R²F is top-tier with a Metal Face, not necessarily without it ...
(Nov. 06, 2010  8:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I know you do not seem to have a Metal Face, but it should be mentioned that Lightning L Drago 100R²F is top-tier with a Metal Face, not necessarily without it ...

Where do u want me to change it? Like put Lightning L-Drago 100R2F (Top-Tier w/ metal face)
I do not want you to change anything, especially if you have no Metal Face ... It just means that the tests would be even more valid if it were really against a top-tier combination, which you cannot make.
(Nov. 06, 2010  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not want you to change anything, especially if you have no Metal Face ... It just means that the tests would be even more valid if it were really against a top-tier combination, which you cannot make.

Ohh ok i understand. I was trying to make the closest one with ray gill 100 R2F which is top tier if i had a unicorno clear wheel.
I actually like the sound of this combo. Rsf reduces the recoil from h145, and h145 adds weight. So it's kinda like the other bey gets most of the recoil.
^^^^^Precisely what i was thinking too. Thats how H145 gets put into use
To be honest, I think Dark did better than this combo. (RSF discussion, I think it was like 70-80%, unlike 65%)
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:02 AM)Dan Wrote: To be honest, I think Dark did better than this combo. (RSF discussion, I think it was like 70-80%, unlike 65%)

Where are you getting 65% from?
i think dark was just luck. theres NO WAY dark is close to as good as earth
Hah, you added tests.
Carp, didn't notice. Speechless
Oh well, yeah those are pretty good stats.
RSF is nerf.
Do you mind testing LLDrago CH120RF / 100RF, see how it deals with LS. (almost top tier.)
Seriously, get MF's. They're good for you.

Edit: RSF IS NERF, it made Dark fearsome, come on!
Though yes, Dark isn't as good as Earth. Not by a mile.
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Hah, you added tests.
Carp, didn't notice. Speechless
Oh well, yeah those are pretty good stats.
RSF is nerf.
Do you mind testing LLDrago CH120RF / 100RF, see how it deals with LS. (almost top tier.)
Seriously, get MF's. They're good for you.

Edit: RSF IS NERF, it made Dark fearsome, come on!
Though yes, Dark isn't as good as Earth. Not by a mile.

My RF is VERY worn out. So it wont perform well.
Then use R^2F.
Doesn't matter, in fact R^2F is better.
R1-Bull knock out
R2-Bull knock out
R3-Bull knock out
R4-L-Drago out spin
R5-Bull knock out
R6-Bull knock out
R7-Tie
R8-L-Drago knock out
R9-Bull knock out
R10-Bull knock out
R11-L-drago knock out

Earth Bull wins 70%
I already used R2F
You should probably put that in your OP, rather than that HF garbage.
How about CH120, height changes might change everything.
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:22 AM)Dan Wrote: You should probably put that in your OP, rather than that HF garbage.
How about CH120, height changes might change everything.

My CH120 is hasbro and they dont always work. So should i still continue with it?