Earth Bull GB145 MS

Its been a LOOOOOONG time since I posted. Good to see the community being active again.
My bro and me have been seeing bey being active again at our place. Brings back memories.
Anyway, after seeing them young ones beying around, we thought, heck might as well join in the fun!

We bought a couple of random boosters at our place. After some reading around, we more or less settled for this

Face: Metal Face (Red)
Clear Wheel: Bull
Metal Wheel: Earth (from Earth Virgo)
Track: Gravity Bowl 145
Bottom: Metal Sharp (I think its called that)

I need suggestions. Intention is to make a "compact" bey by making it as heavy as possible with our current parts.
I'm open to suggestions here. Dont really feel comfortable with the tip at the moment. Any suggestions guys?
WB tip..?
Try testing it out and post some results, too.
Will try. WB... hmm... How about Ball tip? I only have that at the moment haha.
I guess for preliminaries.
you could also use RS... if you can import...
Okay been trying it out for awhile. Using MS was a complete failure. It loses balance too easily in this case.
Tried it out with Ball tip. Again, epik fail. The only tip which bears favourable results was when used with Defence tip. Again, I can only do so much with the limited parts I have.

Combos which we went against were mostly random combos by kids. If its one thing I have to say, gravity bowl softa self destructs with tip/bottoms which doesnt stablise well. Defence tip seems to hold its ground well. I'll try to get my hands on other tips in the mean time for more results. Been trying my luck at boosters. Hopefully I can get a WD or a WB.

Just to confirm, I'm using mold 2 for Earth in this combo.
If you use it with WB, it's a top tier combo. I'm not sure how it failed with B. against kids I would just go with earth bull df145 wd. Good stamina, a little more defence than burn and 145.