Earth Aquila DF145WD

(Oct. 20, 2009  1:30 AM)Corey Wrote: Yea, i definitely see what you were saying.

I was just pointing out that DS isn't necessarily relevant to this test considering it wasn't used at all. It doesn't effect either combo considering it wasn't used.

I mean, if Aquila had the small advantage with D and WD, I doubt it would change with SD.

It's totally relevant. Are you testing the Wheel or the bottom? The only way to tell is to use them both with the same parts except for the part you're testing.
Testing the wheel, and how it reacts with the bottom.

The wheels tested were Earth Aquila, and Virgo. The bottoms tested WITH those wheels are D and WD. SD doesn't act as a variable in this test, and is therefore irrelevant.
Yes, but by doing that you are forcing yourself out of some possibly more interesting results. You have to test every possibility.
I still don't see how it's relevant to this thread considering it wasn't used in either combo. If you'd like to test it and post YOUR results, feel free to do so, as it is a different combination.
Fair enough, but when testing new combo's we generally put it together until we figure out what would be best. This is mainly finding out two things. Earth's viability in competitive combos and WDs use in competitive combos, so to test the wheel, use SD as well as D and WD.
I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree...I'm just saying it's pointless to continuously discuss it when I already said that it wont be included in my testing. Its cluttering at this point.
Do you not have SD?
I have one, but it's banged up.

It fell off the table and got a small ding in it.
Maybe this is kinda irrelevant, but this combo won 42/60 battles against Lightning L-drago 90RF in an attack stadium. The Earth was Mold 2. It Also had 5 K.O wins. It won 39/60 against Virgo DF145WD.
Yup its Really Irrelevant