Earth Aquila DF145WD

I'm testing this combo against Virgo DF145D.

I have conducted 10 battles, and here are the results:

Note: All launches were conducted within 2 seconds of each other

1) Aquila by outspin. (Aquila launched first)
2) Draw (Virgo launched first)
3) Draw (Aquila launched first)
4) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)
5) Draw (Aquila launched first)
6) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)
7) Virgo by outspin (Aquila launched first)
8) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)
9) Draw (Aquila launched first)
10) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)

I would have conducted 10 more battles for a larger sample size, but I didn't envision one blade or the other magically becoming superior.

I know it's not a lot, but is it reasonable to think that Earth Aquila DF145WD is a worthy stamina combo?

It should be noted that the outspins weren't for a long period of time, every battle was reasonably close.

10 more tests, this time the combos switched bases. Earth Aquila DF145D vs. Virgo DF145WD

1) Aquila by outspin (Aquila launched first)
2) Draw (Virgo launched first)
3) Aquila by outspin (Aquila launched first)
4) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)
5) Virgo by outspin (Aquila launched first)
6) Draw (Virgo launched first)
7) Draw (Aquila launched first)
8) Draw (Virgo launched first)
9) Draw (Aquila launched first)
10) Aquila by outspin (Virgo launched first)

What do you think?
I think you need to know how it fares against a top-tier attack combination to see if it is a viable beyblade.
I can do that as well, I just figured I should test it against another top-tier stamina type first.
Maybe you could do tests with just one variable? It's not clear whether it's WD or Earth which is successful.
Yes that is true. I was going to run a counter test, and throw WD on Virgo and D on Earth Aquila and see what the results were. I will post those this afternoon.
Also, there are various molds of Virgo. For example, some will have a solo spin time of 3min, while others will have a solo spin time of 5min, which is a huge difference. So it really depends on which mold of Virgo you have.
(Oct. 18, 2009  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think you need to know how it fares against a top-tier attack combination to see if it is a viable beyblade.

Well, I'm not so sure about this. I don't think anyone expects anything but Libra to withstand a full-power RF hit.
I'll post a picture of the underside of my Virgo when I do tests. I got it from a bb-22, if that makes a difference.

I'm going to do Virgo DF145WD vs Earth Aquila DF145D right now.
The underside doesn't matter, they're all visibly the same.
I see, I just figured it was like Libra where there is a visible difference.

Updated the main post with the base change.
Here, check this out. Both the same mold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGOul8kBSU
Wow itz funny dat aqui.la only won wen virgo waz launched first...
Aquila by outspin (Aquila launched first)

Actually not true
I think Aquila Wheel is proving to be good stamina Wheel
Definitely. I don't play Bey much anymore but I will try to test this, but it could be a while (early December) till I can ... so it'll be useless by then probably. LOL
Well lets look at it this way:

20 Battles...

9 resulted in draws.
9 Aquila (4 were with the D bottom, 5 were with WD) Only 2 of which Aquila was launched first.
2 Virgo ( 1 of each bottom)

With those statisics being said, It is clearly proven that aquila is a great stamina wheel.
Seeing as though it still won almost same amount of time when it was with either bottoms.

If these tests are true, then it is ALMOST gaurenteed that Earth Aquila passes Virgo in the charts for being a stamina wheel. With the only problem being is that the beyblades weren't launched at the same time.

But I highly doubt that would make a differnce.

Corey, if you would please, try to find a partner. And as boring as tthis may seem, just have a set of 60 battles.

30 with D bottom 30 on WD.

I think that will ultimately prove Aquila worthy.

But then it would have to climb the ranks by passing Sag, and Libra.

Also what mold is your Virgo?
Virgo has superior stamina than Libra.
Wow..!

Thats something new, never heard of that.

*Jotts the info in notebook*

So if this is proven worthy, shouldnt it still be tested against Libra.

Which is a better stamina wheel Flame sag or Virgo?

nd are both Virgo molds better than Libra?
Just do a little bit of reading around the forum and you'll find Virgo is the most used wheel for stamina purposes. It's considered the best out of the competitive wheels listed.
No one should bank on my results until someone else replicates. Their the results I got, and I'm quite confident in them, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else is going to get the exact same results.
Looking good for Earth Grin No wonder the new Virgo is using a recolor of it ... lol
^^lol Imagine the recolor is Green aw I bet it is gonna be green now

Even though I'm convinced that Earth is an awesome stamina wheel already, I going to be getting Earth Aquila along with a Defense and stamina set in a few weeks so I guess I could run some tests with me friend either against Virgo or Libra.... depending on if I get a good mold of Virgo

hehe Earth Virgo Can't wait now
For information reasons, what is the best solo spin time your Virgo has? And what is the best spin time your Earth has? If you could perform this test with the following:

Virgo DF145WD
Virgo DF145D
Virgo DF145SD
Earth DF145WD
Earth DF145D
Earth DF145SD

While I like the idea of both vs each other, the tests where Stamina combo's really matter are vs their defense match up. As I'm not sure how good a bottom WD is either, though, I am interested to see how much better it does vs an SD combo.
Well I ruled out the necessity of SD in the test considering neither used it in either test. Both had the same base, which should be a pretty good indicator. If I used SD for one, but not the other it would be a flawed test, however both got to use the same bases, therefore evening the playing field.
Well, I mean, SD is my preferred bottom, its better than D IMO, and I get better results with it compared to D. I'm just interested in seeing the solo spin times for each with each of the current and proposed top tier stamina bottoms.
Yea, i definitely see what you were saying.

I was just pointing out that DS isn't necessarily relevant to this test considering it wasn't used at all. It doesn't effect either combo considering it wasn't used.

I mean, if Aquila had the small advantage with D and WD, I doubt it would change with SD.