Earth Aquila 145WD

Earth Aquila 145WD article is up.

Let me know what you think!
Very good article, I liked the WD section! Smile But shouldn't you say if it generally has better Stamina of SD and D?

I noticed some small errors (for the english I know Tongue_out):

- In the Clear Wheel section: "first released" is repeated two times.
- In the Metal Wheel section: "...one of the best, if not the best, Defense-oriented..." Wheel?
- In the "Use in Defense Customization" section: MF is not present in the combo annotation.
"it's" instead of "its" two times. Also one time in the "Use in Stamina Customization" section.
Good article but Driger GT is right you have some errors (I saw them while reading it), other than that good job.
Sorry, was supposed to proof-read this and missed a lot, haha. My fault!

I've gone through and corrected all the mistakes highlighted, although Kei you need to work on "its" and "it's" differentiation! ;p
Made a very minor edit, you had marked the image with the comparison of bottoms as D, SD, WD, when it was SD, D, WD.
Other than that, brilliant article Smile
Thanks guys! ... I was quite tired when I posted the article, and evidently missed the things you guys pointed out, hah.

(Feb. 05, 2010  12:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Very good article, I liked the WD section! Smile But shouldn't you say if it generally has better Stamina of SD and D?

I think this is implied with the last sentence of the first paragraph in the WD section. And, further, in "Use in Stamina Customization" section, I preface the custom with "WD is arguably the best of the “Defense” series of Bottoms". WD is only marginally better than SD or D in my opinion, so some people may find they don't like the risks that come associated with it, and choose SD or D over WD.
Good article.

A bit off-topic, but I don't see the "New on Beywiki" being updated with all these new articles coming in.
(Feb. 06, 2010  8:57 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: A bit off-topic, but I don't see the "New on Beywiki" being updated with all these new articles coming in.

LOL, don't ask how, but I actually totally forgot about this. I'll update it now.
In the part where it talked about the top tier defense combo, wouldn't Earth Bull C145WB be more defensive than Earth Aquila C145WB? The clear Wheel weight difference is 0.4 g, with Bull being heavier.
I see what you mean, but many of us still find the slight weight variation a bit negligible.
(Feb. 11, 2010  2:41 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I see what you mean, but many of us still find the slight weight variation a bit negligible.

I understand, but still, every gram counts. Anyway, with the Aquila wheel, the Earth wheel is bound to gain more stamina, slightly solving the problem with WB. So yeah, I hope the author of that article could add in Earth Bull C145WB as one of the Defense customizations.
(Feb. 11, 2010  2:25 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: In the part where it talked about the top tier defense combo, wouldn't Earth Bull C145WB be more defensive than Earth Aquila C145WB? The clear Wheel weight difference is 0.4 g, with Bull being heavier.

Thanks for pointing this out; I actually meant to put Earth Aquario C145WB. You can probably see how I made the mistake of putting Aquila instead of Aquario, haha. Aquario is only 0.1 gram lighter than Bull, and is shaped much better for defensive applications in my opinion. In the end the difference is likely negligible, but it is my preference. Bull is probably quite effective as well.
Mold variations section has been added. I'll add comparison photos and soon as I get one of the new mold Earth's.
Good! I edit the italian version now Smile
Noticed a very small error: at the second line "the" two times.
(Feb. 21, 2010  10:08 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Noticed a very small error: at the second line "the" two times.

Fixed.
Added Earth Metal Wheel (second mold) picture into the Mold Variations sections. Wink
I also uploaded the picture of the Earth Metal wheel (second mold) bottom view onto the Beywiki but not yet added in the Earth Aquila article because I'm not sure if it's needed.
[Image: 11EarthAquila.JPG]
It would be more useful to have both molds displayed side by side, so could you do that for both of the Metal Wheels? Take a look at the Libra article if you need to see what I mean, except have the top view shown instead.
(May. 08, 2010  10:20 PM)Kei Wrote: It would be more useful to have both molds displayed side by side, so could you do that for both of the Metal Wheels? Take a look at the Libra article if you need to see what I mean, except have the top view shown instead.

Ah, unfortunately, I do not have the first mold.
However, I might be able to buy an Earth Aquila today at a toy carnival (that has the HK Pre-release of Burn Phoenix) and hope that I get the first mold of Earth.

Sorry, guys, I wasn't able to buy Earth Aquila 145WD to get the 1st mold yesterday to take photos for the Beywiki. Pinching_eyes
not to be a pain or anything but you forgot the mitsuya cider version
dude, this hasnt been posted in for about 6 months.