[EXPIRED] MUST SEE ! MUST SEE! over 80 items discount again !!!!! don't miss it.

Can I still buy from here?
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:31 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Can I still buy from here?

ye shoot him a pm
thanks! and please PM me to take order, thanks! ^___^
I got my vulcan Horuseus and beyblade super deck set 7 days after purchasing them online. Fast shipping DimSum2u
Oen-Ray, thanks for let me know its arrived, that's good for 7 days, and i hope to see you again soon, thanks!

Whitey : you have DISABLE PM, so i can't return PM to you, please go to open it, thanks!
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:05 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Oen-Ray, thanks for let me know its arrived, that's good for 7 days, and i hope to see you again soon, thanks!

hey dimsum2u, it should be "thanks for letting me know it has arrived" i just want to help you
PM sent! Excellent prices Dimsum, I'm glad I didn't purchase anything before this. Will you apply these discount on the 4D beyblade when you get them? Hah, these were so good, I bookmarked the page... Smug
nghonjoo : got it, thank you very much!

Mushy : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!
Um.. Sorry, I didn't receive your PM back yet D:

Edit: Don't worry, I just realized Dimsum sent it to me after he posted on the thread. I thought sorry was horribly wrong. Sorry to have derailed the thread.
try refreshing the page. it may help you.
What is his PayPal account?

Can I just include what I am buying in the message?
(May. 03, 2011  8:55 PM)RAW Wrote: What is his PayPal account?

Can I just include what I am buying in the message?

You should PM him with your order first ...
Ill buy the BB-73 3 Segment Launcher grip,and random beyblade
RAW : please go to check PM, thanks!

Serotonin : yes, thanks!

Jugement_Blader : BB-73 has soldout, others items please check the following link, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
Ill take BB-60 rock libra 100WD,BB-98,BB-36 black,BB-46,BB-47,BB-96,BB-43 And BB-87.
(May. 15, 2013  4:12 AM)Jugement_Blader Wrote: Ill take BB-60 rock libra 100WD,BB-98,BB-36 black,BB-46,BB-47,BB-96,BB-43 And BB-87.

sorry friend, please go to check the up-dated stock as the following link, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES