EVONY - Online game

I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this. Usually, advertisment will feature one or two charming women to get more male players. That's normal and, usually, those very women will be in the game. But, while I was surfing on the web, I saw some strangely herotic advertisments, yet, it was for a mere online game. My curiousity got the better of me and I clicked, only to discover more sexy women. At first, I thought it was some sort of erotic mediaval-like online game, but after clicking on the link, I got this...
[Image: evony3.jpg]
Look carefully to where the sword is pointing and you'll understand what they wanted to put the emphazis on. When I first saw this screen, I thought it was just some artistic problem. But it was simply the first step into realizingg what kind of people they wanted to attract.
[Image: evony2.jpg]
Can it really get any more obvious than that? They might as well just say "Come play the game for our sexy girls!" Well, yes, it can get more obvious...

Now, that would be fine, if the girls really were in that game. Their advertisment would actually work, since guys would probably stay and play, if there were girls, but here's the game, I swear:
[Image: evony6.jpg]

It's just another one of those "Build a town" game. There are very little female presence, in the game and basically, the whole advertisment was a lie. Now, I guess their gimmick was to lure the guys with the sex and, when they start playing the game, they'll have fun and stop thinking about chicks, having so much fun with it. But that's the problem, the game is very, very boring! It's not nearly as fun as a real game you would buy for a few bucks that would certainly surpass the gameplay in just about every possible way, even in female presence!

I know so many people who left the game after a minute of gameplay, out of anger, since they were being lied to with all those women. False advertising is bad, people, but I'd still like to know if any of you are playing this and why you're playing it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evony-formerly-Civony

lol

It's free, who cares how they market it.

Are you annoyed because there aren't revealing images of women on the game? Uncertain
I had a vague memory of such a thread already existing ...

Do use that one instead. It would be better, since it is not that old.