EVENT PROPOSAL

I propose a new event for the NYC/NJ AREA.
Ah alright, but did you read the guidelines written for the Event Proposal forum ? You need to give out more information than that hah. Are you even considering being the host, or were you just throwing the idea out here that someone should organise a New York or New Jersey tournament ?
The latter. I do not seek to host, I'm just tired of waiting for another NYC meet-up. It should be wayyy more often. There are a lot of fans over here and it's the big apple, why the long gap between meet ups and tourneys?

Please help me. I already contacted a dude who set up one in the past, he ignored me!
Good question, about the gap, but our organisation remains fan-run, so all tournaments happen because people out there took initiatives. Sometimes, it does happen that the usual host's life becomes busier or they lose interest in Beyblade and cannot continue organising tournaments. There just needs to be someone else stepping up to take the torch from them and hold events in their place to continue the tradition.

That being said, the appropriate place to post about your interest in a future New York tournament would be inside one of the threads dedicated to that region in the WBO General - North America forum. Here, in the Event Proposals forum, only the Committee and you can read your topic.

There could be something coming up in New York soon, so hopefully you can stay here until then.