ES as a defense bottom

thanx for the attack stadium tests. i do have perseus but i dont have the attack stadium. looks like i have to buy a BB-32.... *sigh*
ES is like a Semi-Defence bottom but with a more streched out tip and a free-spinning tip
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A good defense or stamina track. How bout GB145?

I ask b/c I have the same theory for this as i do for ed145-spin stealing. If gravity peruses GBGB145 ES in L spin was facing a r spin bey, that MAY create a spin stealing effect. I asked for Peruses only b/c it can switch between L and R spin. So if your oppenent is a L spin bey, use R spin. And vic versa
That's ok. Btw thanks for the pegasis help

Doesn't spin stealing only really work on stamina beys though so how would this help beat an attack combo? Also ES may be free spinning but I don't think it creates a spin stealing effect since people hoped for this before it came out but everyone was disappointed with the release on the whole.
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:06 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: ES has absolutely no competative uses.

yeah it does

anyways, to find uses for odd parts you need odd niche combos.
They were testing right spin vs right spin, not so much right vs left

This topic should have just been "Es discussion" and not just for defense. Personally, I do not believe this part has any real top tier defense potential. Maybe 3rd tier?
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: They were testing right spin vs right spin, not so much right vs left
ES sucks at 'spin stealing', and shouldn't even be considered for it.

Quote:Maybe 3rd tier?

Noooooooo
so should i change it to ES discussion? because we dont really talk about spin stealing or attack. just defence and maybe balance. we knw its out classed in stamina
MF-H Bull S130ES VS. MF Lightning l drago CH120RF. now this ldrago combo didnt do so well. it never worked well for me either so i wasnt very surprised.
1.ldrago
2.ldrago
3.bull
4. bull
5.ldrago
6.ldrago
7.ldrago
8.bull
9. bull
10.bull
11.ldrago
12.ldrago
13.bull
14.ldrago
15.bull
16.bull
17.bull
18.ldrago
19.ldrago
20. draw
Now another thing i noticed was that ES cannot work well with C145. the tilting makes the claws hit the floor, causing the bey to lose spin. so S130, the round Shield, and GB145 the round ball shield have the ability to even out the bey and if it duz tilt, the impact doesnt make the bey lose spin
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: They were testing right spin vs right spin, not so much right vs left

This topic should have just been "Es discussion" and not just for defense. Personally, I do not believe this part has any real top tier defense potential. Maybe 3rd tier?
just to be clear, this thread isnt for seeing its Top tier potential. and from what i can see it has better results than being 3rd tier. but then again this is a balance stadium... but still the results are great so far for this "stamina" bottom. and also this may show us how "good" EWD will be
That might be best.
(Dec. 25, 2010  7:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: [quote='LeonTempestXIII' pid='474658' dateline='1293299947']

Quote:Maybe 3rd tier?

Noooooooo

What tier for defence do you suggest it go in then cause I put it in tier 3? Also do you know any niche custom this bottom works in?
MF-H Earth Bull S130/GB145 ES
OH! i forgot to test this with R145. any1 up to it? if not ill do it. just wanna see if i can get of any work
For Defense it could be at least low 2, but what I was getting at is that it isn't a totally worthless bottom for other stuff.
(Dec. 25, 2010  9:26 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: MF-H Earth Bull S130/BG145 ES
OH! i forgot to test this with R145. any1 up to it? if not ill do it. just wanna see if i can get of any work

uh what's BG145?
lol i meant GB145
You gonna edit it then...
Lightning LDrago CH120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145ES
Left Light Launcher/Takara Rip Beylauncher

Results:

Lightning LDrago 9-1 MF Earth Bull GB145ES

Most were KOs but sometimes LDrago Outspun Earth Bull.
Lightning LDrago was even nerfed by having being shot by a light launcher and without a MF.
yeh i noticed the out spins but what stadium was this in
That's cause ES doesn't have very good balance and normally gets further knocked off balance by lightning. I especially noticed this happened a lot with Lightning.
I noticed. Uncertain But most of the time Earth had contact over gravity bowl.
How does that have anything to do with what I said?