ES Discussion

I've noticed that on Beywiki it says that ES is " a hugely disappointing part in terms of performance"
But after recieving an ES from a certain person.
I started to test it out with taller tracks, and it worked exactly how it was supposed to, it bent so low, there was no more than a 2 mm gap between the stadium and the metal wheel.
And it would last at least 1 minute after the ES really started taking effect.
Any opinions on it?
ES is the best of the S series. However, it still loses balance far too easily, and is outclassed by SD and WD for Stamina.

EDIT: Also, I think this belongs in the Customization forum more than General.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:49 AM)Pyro Wrote: I've noticed that on Beywiki it says that ES is " a hugely disappointing part in terms of performance"
I started to test it out with taller tracks, and it worked exactly how it was supposed to, it bent so low, there was no more than a 2 mm gap between the stadium and the metal wheel.
Any opinions on it?

Really? Could you please make a video showing that?
No, I don't think ES is that bad, my little cousin once tried MF Virgo ED145ES, and it won a few battles against Storm 100RF. I'll try it when I come back.
There might be a new version that works well, then. I don't have it, but looking at this video it seems as bad as an S: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48vCUPtC0tE
(Aug. 03, 2010  2:53 PM)Clerish Wrote: There might be a new version that works well, then. I don't have it, but looking at this video it seems as bad as an S: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48vCUPtC0tE
It is a S bottom from Infinity Libra GB145S
Watch the whole video, please, he launches both Flame Libra T125S and Flame Libra T125ES and both spin for the same time, showing that the ES's effect doesn't work.
That video didn't prove anything at all. ES does have better solo spin time than S.

Do not take any of bb18libra's or any Japanese bladers' (except for NAP and OkiBlaze's) videos seriously.
That's great, then Smile
Not really, ES still sucks in battle. Libruhhh
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:43 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Do not take any of bb18libra's or any Japanese bladers' (except for NAP and OkiBlaze's) videos seriously.
Funny thing is (Click to View)
Ai knewed dat. :p

Bladers living in or currently "stationed" in Japan.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:49 AM)Pyro Wrote: I've noticed that on Beywiki it says that ES is " a hugely disappointing part in terms of performance"
Any opinions on it?

I believe most people considered it a huge disappointment because it lacks the NSK Shield Bearings.

I just purchased one today, and plan to test it out. But, according to the Wiki, ES is triumphant over BS and S in Stamina customizations. However, is still outclassed by SD.
Kai not to be a backseat mod but you don't have to repost wiki information on the thread, if he posted that he saw that quote he obviously read the article.