ENTER BY APRIL 1st

K, here's my entry. It's on an angle because of required printing (i dont have MS Paint, who knew?) and it was taken with a phone. Kinda wierd either way, but without further ado, here it is!

It's a bit big...
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)HELIX
PRAISE

[spoiler' Wrote:
[Image: qNdTbS4.png]
[/spoiler]
NOOOO That was my idea. I even made it already. What should I do Sarabscientist?
]
EDIT: If you can't see the image, then right click and open the image in a new tab.
(Mar. 15, 2014  10:59 PM)username2130 Wrote: My Entry
[Image: WBO_HelpHimCross.jpg]

im crying

(Mar. 16, 2014  10:16 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: NOOOO That was my idea. I even made it already. What should I do Sarabscientist?

Yours entries are (oddly) extremely similar, but since he posted it first, his will be counted and unfortunately that means you'll have to make another one Unhappy

TIME LEFT TO HELP HIM CROSS:
[Image: counter.gif]

A list of current entries:

Hope I didn't miss any Pinching_eyes_2
That's kinda depressing, considering how long it took to put the grass and water patches. But anyway, I'll try to make another one Grin
(Mar. 17, 2014  10:16 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: That's kinda depressing, considering how long it took to put the grass and water patches. But anyway, I'll try to make another one Grin

Sorry bro Unhappy

5 DAYS LEFT
Oi, last call for entries!

I'll probably have the voting up by sometime tomorrow and it'll automatically time out in like five days so the winner will be publicly voted!
my entry
plz open
Beybladic Entry
Managed to come up with a last minute something. [Image: HelpHimCrossV2.png.html]
Sorrry i'm so late.
I thought it ended yesterday, though.
@Aquamarine Wait, I don't get it. How does that help him cross?
He jumps on the bey
Or to help you out AquaMarine, Ldrago spins fast enough to clear out all of the water, so the dude can go by safely.
Oh yeah, that's a good one too.
A couple of people have asked for an extension so hey, why not.

The new deadline is May 1st, 2014.

Good way to end off the month I guess Smile
I did mine out of boredom in MS paint lol I haven't seen other entries though xD hopefully mine is unique enough..
oh also i messed up the original image a tad if you want to get nit picky lol
(Mar. 27, 2014  4:42 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: A couple of people have asked for an extension so hey, why not.

The new deadline is May 1st, 2014.

Good way to end off the month I guess Smile

Sorry, I meant April not May.

Summer needs to hurry up already and also I should stop staying up this late Pinching_eyes
Is it possible to make a GIF if it's okay?

If not, can I make a Comic out of it? like, multiple frames or what not?
I have the voting post ready to go. Just waiting on any last minute entries.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST CALL
(Apr. 02, 2014  10:29 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote: I'm so excited to see the winner!

me too!!

here is the voting thread Wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HELP-THE...OSS-VOTING