E3 2011

THINK ABOUT IT. WII U. WII- We-The system. U-You-The players.
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:53 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: THINK ABOUT IT. WII U. WII- We-The system. U-You-The players.

more like Nintendo saw the VMU:

[Image: DCVMU_nano_02.jpg]

and uDraw tablet:

[Image: uDRAW_Tablet_Wii.jpg]

and was like rets combine them together with wii

am i rite or am i rite

The name doesn't make sense, and it's terrible. As I mentioned in the other thread the casual gamers who bought a Wii are just going to think it's a revision with that kind of name.
Hahahahahaha.
I never would've thought of that.
somebody wake me up when the next Devil May Cry comes out.
I must say Microsoft did well, in my opinion. I cant wait for the Xbox updates to come online, and after seeing the Kinect demos with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and Mass Effect 3, I just might end up buying one. I think Nintendo and Sony did well, but because I nolonger own any of their products, I was not interested. Also I didn't see anything that would make new gamers interested in consoles(Microsoft included).
Did anyone else see Skyrim on the 360? I think that ends the graphical debate. The 360 is clearly capable of high quality graphics, on par with the PS3. I hope more developers work higher resolution graphics into future 360 games.
(Jun. 08, 2011  5:49 AM)Thresher Wrote: I must say Microsoft did well, in my opinion. I cant wait for the Xbox updates to come online, and after seeing the Kinect demos with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and Mass Effect 3, I just might end up buying one. I think Nintendo and Sony did well, but because I nolonger own any of their products, I was not interested. Also I didn't see anything that would make new gamers interested in consoles(Microsoft included).
Did anyone else see Skyrim on the 360? I think that ends the graphical debate. The 360 is clearly capable of high quality graphics, on par with the PS3. I hope more developers work higher resolution graphics into future 360 games.
lol, multiplatform games have almost always looked better and ran at a higher resolution on 360. it has more RAM available for graphics. not sure you know what you're talking about.
(Jun. 08, 2011  7:22 AM)Sam Wrote: lol, multiplatform games have almost always looked better and ran at a higher resolution on 360. it has more RAM available for graphics. not sure you know what you're talking about.
I only hear people argue that the PS3 has better graphics from people who own multiple systems. So my point is that this should shut them up, because both systems have the same graphical capability.
the 360 has 512mb of ram that can be used for the system or for graphics. ps3 has 256 for each, no more, no less.

the people who claim it can do better graphics are stupid. it has a better processor but it's such a pain in the carp to work with that it's more of a con than a pro.
There were quite a few games that I am interested in seeing. There was one called StarHawk, it was pretty nice looking, especially the falling buildings from the sky. RTS+TPS= A recipie for either win or disaster.
This is just my little two cents about that little debate between Thresher and Sam.

Graphics are nice, but that's not what matters. The quality of games is what's important. I can name dozens of games whose graphics are just decent but still much more enjoyable than games with excellent graphics but horrible gameplay.

That argument you're having is pointless.
Fair enough, but that's lost often in all of the "advancements" in engines and other graphics-enhancing ideas. Usually the games with epic graphics have decent/acceptable gameplay, making it not worth the effort. (Basically, I've got to agree with Dude)
Eh, with multiplatform games the best results tend to be in which ever version was the lead.

LA Noire led on PS3, and looks better than the 360 version.

Red Dead Redemption led on 360, and looks better than the PS3 version.
e32011 was underwhelming IMO. Nintendo Cop Car (wii u wii u) was kinda cool, biggest OMG was Smash Bros that they havent even started yet.
GRGasp looks bamfy though.
Minecraft 360 is disappoint.
No MGSR at the show.
No new fighters worth talking about.
Halo Blah. Not done by Bungie so dont care.
MW3 looks solid enough.
Assassin'c creed Revalations. Oh man, how that trailer was great. I hate when kids like 9 or 1o, or 12 play that game and say it was so fun. But they really don't get the story. I gurantee u, go on youtube, go on google, but i gurantee, u can't figure out whats gonna happen next in the story. Great game

On topic. New multiplayer where u create or make a custom character, and new takedowns where u like use ur legs and..its complicated but cool. just watch the demo
I can't wait for Battlefield 3, SkyHawk, Bioshock Infinite, MW3, Megaman Legends 3, and of course, I get to use Blaine Gabbert in Madden 12, and see if I can get him traded to the Bears in Franchise. Man, do I want that Marshall Faulk cover. The Peyton Hillis cover is so...not Micheal Vick-ish. Thus, I don't like it. Plus, the Browns suck anyway.
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)fragbait Wrote: No new fighters worth talking about.
Did you see King Of Fighters XIII? Of course that's worth talking about!
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)A Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)fragbait Wrote: No new fighters worth talking about.
Did you see King Of Fighters XIII? Of course that's worth talking about!

Quoted for truth, baby! King of Fighters looked so nice! Not really hyped for Halo, though. (I'm biased. I don't have a 360)
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)fragbait Wrote: Halo Blah. Not done by Bungie so dont care.

Why don't you give the new developer a chance? You may be surprised or you may have been right in the first place, but you shouldn't write off Halo just because it isn't made by Bungie anymore.
Street Fighter X Tekken

I think this games gonna be AWESOME!!!

I really want to get the PSVITA I already have so much fun on my PSP.
Gotta say, I'm pretty excited for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

Those guys know their stuff, there's hardly any way they could screw this up.
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote: Gotta say, I'm pretty excited for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

Those guys know their stuff, there's hardly any way they could screw this up.

There's 225 hours of gameplay. Chocked_2

Goodbye year 12 education...
I, on the other hand, am not excessively surprised nor excited. If my expectations are low, I will be immensely pleased if it turns out good. Besides, Nintendo of late haven't really released any good games at console releases, so I'll just wait.