E3 2011

I don't think anyone has posted this yet. So, post anything you are looking forward to/expect to see at E3 this year. After E3 is over, post what you liked the most. Mine are Ghost Recon Future Soldier, new Epic Games IP, and the new Nintendo HD Home Console.
Has E3 already gone by this year? Or did I miss it? I don't have G4 anymore so I miss everything that ACTUALLY interests me Unhappy
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Has E3 already gone by this year? Or did I miss it? I don't have G4 anymore so I miss everything that ACTUALLY interests me Unhappy

Yeah, I don't have G4 any more. I hate Direct T.V.
I looking forward to a new DragonballZ game and the next generation of the PSP.
I'm just waiting for Uncharted 3, The Last Guardian, and maybe MGS:R (assuming it still exists). Other than that I'm pretty hyped for NGP news since I suspect Sony will drop some bombs (in the good way).

Assuming those rumors about Nintendo's new platform are true I only expect Iwata or Miyamoto to show up and be like "You want Nintendo Butterfly? We got one!", while revealing the case design and leaving.
Sony NGP. I need to see it in action, fully. And dude, the Nintendo HD Home Console is not even confirmed yet.

I do expected the 3DS to get so many new releases, and of course new demos and new applications it will offer.

But again, the NGP is at top. I can't wait to see it, not just the DEMO version, but the real things, and it's features.
Hmm, lets see...

I'm looking forward to news on the Wii 2. IGN.com said that Nintendo will show it off at this year's E3 convention. I'm also looking forward to more news on Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Oh and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Tongue_out We still need a release date for that.

I'm mainly looking forward to anything SEGA has to offer. I'm extremely excited about Sonic Generations. Are we gonna get a Wii release after it comes out? Are we gonna get a KNiGHTS: Into Dreams port to celebrate the 15th Anniversary? Are we gonna get Sonic Adventure 1&2 3DS Ports? Any Sonic games on a Nintendo platform for the 20th Anniversary? I'm dying to find out!! XD
I'm really only gonna be looking for DDD news and Sonic Generation news.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, lets see...

I'm looking forward to news on the Wii 2. IGN.com said that Nintendo will show it off at this year's E3 convention. I'm also looking forward to more news on Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Oh and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Tongue_out We still need a release date for that.

I'm mainly looking forward to anything SEGA has to offer. I'm extremely excited about Sonic Generations. Are we gonna get a Wii release after it comes out? Are we gonna get a KNiGHTS: Into Dreams port to celebrate the 15th Anniversary? Are we gonna get Sonic Adventure 1&2 3DS Ports? Any Sonic games on a Nintendo platform for the 20th Anniversary? I'm dying to find out!! XD

Mario & Sonic at Summer Olympic Games is confirmed for Wii already. 3DS, and/or DS versions are likely.
Really hopin for the new COD hopefully they will have a demo. Also looking forward for the wii 2
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:21 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Has E3 already gone by this year? Or did I miss it? I don't have G4 anymore so I miss everything that ACTUALLY interests me Unhappy

Ikr. Ditto that bro.
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:21 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Ikr. Ditto that bro.

Yeah, E3 is gonna be like June 8 or something. And you can get videos from E3 on G4.com a day or to after it's on TV I think. Imight tell all of you who don't have G4 what might interest you about the convention after I watch it.
Off Topic: I'm switching between Attack of the Show and WBO right now. The Easter Bunny will give you cash for gold and warn us of our planet's doom!
I'm looking forward to Nintendo's new console: Sream or Project "Cafe".
I really don't see why people would be excited about Nintendo's next platform. The Wii is software barren in worse ways than the GameCube, but better than the N64, and from what we've been told it's a stop-gap platform. Its graphics power will be more than that of a PS3, and 360 but less than that of the hypothetical NeXbox and PS4s of the world. I also think the rumors of a screen induced controller are incredibly terrible. Buying one means you're guaranteeing yourself another console purchase in less than 3 years.
I don't care about the Wii HD, AT ALL, I'm fine with my regular Wii, which they'd better still make games for as well as the Wii HD, I can't be bothered buying the same Wii with a new controller thats in 1080p, I'd rather get a 3DS for the games on there (Kid Icarus Uprising, LOZ OOT, SM3DS, MK3DS e.t.c.) and of course the 3D itself, anyway, enough about my rant, Where's mah Skyward Sword release date? If you don't tell me, I'll be in your HQ, snatchin' yo 3ds up. And then all your base are belong to me. This Wii 2 better have something else behind it other than 1080p graphics and a new controller or else I'm not buying it.
I heard Microsoft's press conference was... interesting. I wasn't able to see if live due to school, so I won't say anything until I've seen it.

Sony is up now.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, lets see...

also waiting for wii 2.i all so want to see more of kid icarus uprising.ohh and i also want to see halo 4 as a mad halo fan.and sonic gen. im realy looking forward for that.
Halo 4 trailer!!!

This E3 is looking great! The Call of Duty MW3 gameplay demonstration had me interested for once. Gears of War 3 will be amazing, and the announcement of Halo 4 made my heart skip a beat. Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Prototype 2 also caught my eye.
you have made my day,thank you.that halo 4 trailer was great.
Sony's presser was... okay. The Vita bomb was great (even if I was calling it back in January), but a lot of the wow came after when they started releasing trailers for these games. Otherwise, the conference had a slow pace on some silly things, like that Medievil Moves game, or Kobe with NBA 2K12.
Wii U.....

WIIIIIIUUUUUUWIIIIIIUUUUUUWIIIIIIUUUUUWIIIIIIUUUUWWWIIIIIIUUUUWWIIIUUUUU
Playstation Vita? Wii U?

Those are horrible names.

The marketing guy really phoned in that one...
Finally! Everytime I post something about E3 I'm the only one on the topic geez è_è ... But not this time! I missed Sony's conference and EA's one but what can I say about the others: well Microsoft's conference was quite boring, nothing we didn't know about and the exclusive things didn't belong to Microsoft... (I hated the looong loooong Kinect part) The only thing I "*0*" about was for Tomb Raider (thanks Square Enix, but seriously am I the only one to thing that it looks like Resident Evil?) and Halo (the real things that we can associate with Microsoft, Tomb Raider will be on every console beside the Wii) . Ubisoft was okay I guess (I find the french accent very funny while they talk in english XD) but I don't really remember about it ._.' .... Nintendo was impressive! Innovation innovation and innovation! I squeeled when they introduce Luigi's Mansion 2! Starfox 64 3D was quite stunning.... and of course I drooled from the parts when they showed Zelda. The video that they showed with the bird was sooo beautiful =w=. Well it was impressive but come on... Wii U? What's with the name D: !
Just checked out the Final Fantasy XIII-2 new trailer.

I'm intrigued. Making Serah the main protagonist seems kinda risky, since it's not her that we've learned to appreciate, it's Lightning, but the story (What little I understood) seems nice, the graphics are still good and the combat system seems improved.

I'm kinda looking forward to it...

Damn, I got suckered in again!
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:38 PM)Dude Wrote: Playstation Vita? Wii U?

Those are horrible names.

The marketing guy really phoned in that one...

Well we should have known they would be terrible names, (Natal to Kinnect, Revolution to Wii, Project Cafe, NGP ect) No company has a good track record when it comes to naming consoles any more.
well i just watched nintendos confrence.and im so happy...SUPER SMASH BROTHERS IS GOING TO BE ON THE 3DS!!!!im so happy.also im suprised at the Wii u.iy looks promiseing.