Dunno if people are interested

You can't be sure of that.
Other chances are: the entire antarctica melts, which I don't believe all of these scientists when they say "it won't have much of an impact on water level" because the antarctica is fkn huge and can raise the sea level by several metres,
All I know is that the UK will be one of the first to go if this place floods over. A lot of north england is apparently going to be drowning in the next few years anyway, so we have a fantastic start.
carp this carp i'm moving back to Germany, it'll take a while before flooding hits there.

There's currently a Cat 4 Hurricane near the Philipenes (sp?) called Sinlaku, the wind speed and gust make Hurricane Ike look like Childs play.
Ike: Wind speed: 157km/h Gust: 194km/h
Sinlaku: Wind Speed: 222km/h Gust: 268km/h

Whichever way you look at it, we'll either all die off from mass flooding and effects of global warming, or a world war 3 will kick off. which the way Russia is currently acting, it really wouldn't surprise me if it's in our life time. and according to nostradamus, "the only people left will be the yellow men" to this, if i'm correct means Asian people (like Japan, Korea, china etc) because lets face it, no one carp around with Korea for starters.
Wow. I am in awe of this post.

carp awe.
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:44 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: because lets face it, no one carp around with Korea for starters.

I'll chalk this up to you not knowing me well enough.
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:44 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: You can't be sure of that.
Other chances are: the entire antarctica melts, which I don't believe all of these scientists when they say "it won't have much of an impact on water level" because the antarctica is fkn huge and can raise the sea level by several metres,
All I know is that the UK will be one of the first to go if this place floods over. A lot of north england is apparently going to be drowning in the next few years anyway, so we have a fantastic start.
carp this carp i'm moving back to Germany, it'll take a while before flooding hits there.

There's currently a Cat 4 Hurricane near the Philipenes (sp?) called Sinlaku, the wind speed and gust make Hurricane Ike look like Childs play.
Ike: Wind speed: 157km/h Gust: 194km/h
Sinlaku: Wind Speed: 222km/h Gust: 268km/h

Whichever way you look at it, we'll either all die off from mass flooding and effects of global warming, or a world war 3 will kick off. which the way Russia is currently acting, it really wouldn't surprise me if it's in our life time. and according to nostradamus, "the only people left will be the yellow men" to this, if i'm correct means Asian people (like Japan, Korea, china etc) because lets face it, no one carp around with Korea for starters.

:pwn:
(Sep. 11, 2008  5:54 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:44 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: because lets face it, no one carp around with Korea for starters.

I'm also going to guess you're offended by the well known fact that North Korea honestly wouldn't take carp from other countries right, why do you think people unless on business aren't allowed into the north part Pinching_eyes

and also if it's about the nostradamus theory, uhm, I've researched this guy for a while, and he's predicted everything so far, so why not.
(Sep. 11, 2008  7:30 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: and also if it's about the nostradamus theory, uhm, I've researched this guy for a while, and he's predicted everything so far, so why not.

yes, i too can make vague predictions and have them come true

sometime in the future, there will be a terrible disease that kills a significant amount of people

there will be a terrorist attack on canadian soil

there will be a revolutionary political uprising that will change the way the world works

because all of these things are pretty much guaranteed to happen eventually, i feel safe predicting them
(Sep. 11, 2008  7:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  7:30 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: and also if it's about the nostradamus theory, uhm, I've researched this guy for a while, and he's predicted everything so far, so why not.

yes, i too can make vague predictions and have them come true

sometime in the future, there will be a terrible disease that kills a significant amount of people

there will be a terrorist attack on canadian soil

there will be a revolutionary political uprising that will change the way the world works

because all of these things are pretty much guaranteed to happen eventually, i feel safe predicting them

I actually said that he did that to someone yesterday XD
"He probably wrote a bunch of carp down on paper and went 'DO THIS IN THE FUTURE OR ELSE *shakes fist*'
It's a bit creepy about the whole twin tower theory, his theory went something on the lines of "in the future there would be two towers and some airborne thingymagig will crash into them'
sure, it's easy to be skeptical, but...planes didn't exist when Nostradamus was alive XD
Then again, he could've predicted a pigeon crashing into it, lol.

To the highlighted text:
OMG YOU WERE RIGHT!!
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_rea...5&lang=eng
it was inevitable that eventually something would fly into two buildings

i mean it's pretty much inevitable anything you say will happen eventually if the probability is greater than 0
True Dat Homie XD

So..does this mean you're not offended by my post or anything? you don't seem it XD
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:09 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: True Dat Homie XD

So..does this mean you're not offended by my post or anything? you don't seem it XD

i suppose one could be offended by ignorance
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm confused now.
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:15 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

I'm confused now.

Unsmith
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:15 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

I'm confused now.

Unsmith

Now i'm just confused even more XD C'mooon tell meh!
(Sep. 11, 2008  7:30 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

I'm also going to guess you're offended by the well known fact that North Korea honestly wouldn't take carp from other countries right, why do you think people unless on business aren't allowed into the north part Pinching_eyes

and also if it's about the nostradamus theory, uhm, I've researched this guy for a while, and he's predicted everything so far, so why not.

So much woosh here, it's not even funny.
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:28 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  7:30 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

So much woosh here, it's not even funny.

Whatever that means?

If it's to do with the korean thing, people don't piss around with countries they know nothing about. That's what I'm getting at.
maybe it's time to stop with the :protarget:
Its weird when you think about all this stuff happening over the world but I don't stress over it.
well am more sad and afraid about what is happening to my second country Palestine
see this vedio and you will see wut do i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZj889BA4A
The whole Israel/Palestine thing is terrible Unhappy
my grand father and my father where living in palestine but they came to saudi for work, i have never seen my real country till now cuz israel dont let us to go there
(Sep. 15, 2008  5:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: my grand father and my father where living in palestine but they came to saudi for work, i have never seen my real country till now cuz israel dont let us to go there

Seriously? I never knew you couldn't get in there to be honest.
Though, looking on a brighter approach (if you can find one) at least you're not losing family *hug*
thank god we came to saudi before the war,but some of my father and mothers relatives are still there,hope they are ok!!