Dumb question but...

You know the two drawings that you see on the front page? What kind of combos do you guys think they’re using? Just wanna see what you think
I would say X.K.X and W2.H.S
I see X.O.X and C.H.S to be honest, even if Chaos isn't purple.
If we are going off already existing colors then this is what I see.

Xcalius (Since There is no black rubber blue plastic xtreme in TT) Central Xtreme and Wyvron Central Survive
i think X.K.X and C.H,S
Couldn't the tip on the xcalibur combo be variable? Variable is blue with black rubber
I think it was mentioned a long time ago but the two beys in the WBO Taka+Fumi logo are supposed to just be generic combos at the time. It was never confirmed which beys they are but you can probably assume that it's along the lines of Xcalibur._Xtreme and Wyvern._.Survive
(Feb. 18, 2018  9:08 AM)Mage Wrote: I think it was mentioned a long time ago but the two beys in the WBO Taka+Fumi logo are supposed to just be generic combos at the time. It was never confirmed which beys they are but you can probably assume that it's along the lines of Xcalibur._Xtreme and Wyvern._.Survive

Looks like W/W2.S/R.S
Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

They are indeed generic combos. But of course, we knew everyone would want to try and label them anyways. Smile
(Feb. 21, 2018  6:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

They are indeed generic combos. But of course, we knew everyone would want to try and label them anyways. Smile

in your official opinion, what would you say they are? cus i honestly contemplate this every i log on and see taki & fumi
(Feb. 21, 2018  6:58 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: in your official opinion, what would you say they are? cus i honestly contemplate this every i log on and see taki & fumi

My "official opinion" was expressed in my previous post. Wink