Duel Beasts (Card Game Story, Not Related to Beyblade.)

Poll: Do you like this?

It's so EPIC! Make more!
0%
Pretty good...
66.67%
No.
33.33%
It sucks!
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
So, yeah. This is my story from my card game, Duel Beasts.

Prologue
Chapter 1: Let's Battle!
Chapter 2: A friend or enemy?

Bump
No need to bump just hours later, at least wait a day or two, people will read it eventually.

Anyway the story....Good but might need to be more exciting and less predictable. Also the name "Fanger" seems like some kinda cursing word xD Other than that I like it! Grin
Hrm... That seems so cliched. "Oh, I wantz cards! I get legendry card! Nao ppl come try to git crd, and evil plot/mystical catastrophy requires the use of legendry crds frum buncha players!" See what I mean? It seems overly predictable, and the idea of getting the card out of nowhere is outdated.
[Image: FangerTheAncientWolf.png]

Here is a picture from Fanger The Ancient Wolf card, and yes, i did this with Magic Set Editor.
New Chapter is out!
Bump
Please don't bump this thread for people to read it. They'll read it eventually.
(Jun. 11, 2012  9:52 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hrm... That seems so cliched. "Oh, I wantz cards! I get legendry card! Nao ppl come try to git crd, and evil plot/mystical catastrophy requires the use of legendry crds frum buncha players!" See what I mean? It seems overly predictable, and the idea of getting the card out of nowhere is outdated.

Just ignored my post, didn't ya? The only missing part is that last sentence. Also: chance cards often work out well. Nobody would use them without something to guarantee a win.