Driver - Revolve

Is it safe to say we can write something about this yet?

Quote:Revolve is a Driver released in Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve on April 2, 2016.

Description
Weight: 5.9 Grams

Revolve is a standard height driver with a sharp tip similar to that of Survive. A stylized "R" is embossed onto the top of the driver. What distinguishes it from other drivers is the free spinning ring seated around the sharp tip. Revolve, just like Survive, has great stamina inherently, but also has decent Life-After-Death and stability from the free spinning ring.

Use in Stamina Combinations
Because Revolve has great stamina and decent LAD, it sees use in top stamina combos.

Deathsycther Spread Revolve
Deathsycther Heavy Revolve

Use in Stationary Attack Combinations
Revolve is used in Stationary Attack Combos because of its stamina and stability granting the bey to Burst Stamina types.

Valkyrie Gravity Revolve
Valkyrie Heavy Revolve

Use in Defense Combinations
Revolve is used in Defense combos because of its stability and LAD.

Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Neptune Heavy Revolve

Overall
Revolve is an essential part to the Burst Format's competitive scene. Not only is it a great part already warranting the purchase of it, it's inclusion alongside Gravity makes it an even more important buy. This part is essential to any competitive Blader's collection.
Certainly. I don't see why we shouldn't have the article yet, haha.

Seems good so far. The "Use in..." sections feel a little short, but I'm not sure what more could actually be said about those really, so that's a moot point, haha.

Only other thing I can touch on it potentially expanding on the free-spinning ring a little more but, other than that, can't say anything.
Quote:Revolve is a Driver released in Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve on April 2, 2016.

Description
Weight: 5.9 Grams

Revolve is a standard height driver with a sharp tip similar to that of Survive. A stylized "R" is embossed onto the top of the driver. What distinguishes it from other drivers is the free spinning ring seated around the sharp tip. Revolve, just like Survive, has great stamina inherently due to the low friction with the surface of the stadium. Not only that, Revolve also has decent Life-After-Death and stability from the free spinning ring.

Use in Stamina Combinations
Because Revolve has great stamina and decent LAD, it sees use in top stamina combos.

Deathsycther Spread Revolve
Deathsycther Heavy Revolve

Use in Stationary Attack Combinations
Revolve is used in Stationary Attack Combos because of its stamina and stability granting the bey to Burst Stamina types.

Valkyrie Gravity Revolve
Valkyrie Heavy Revolve

Use in Defense Combinations
Revolve is used in Defense combos because of its stability and LAD.

Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Neptune Heavy Revolve

Overall
Revolve is an essential part to the Burst Format's competitive scene. Not only is it a great part already warranting the purchase of it, it's inclusion alongside Gravity makes it an even more important buy. This part is essential to any competitive Blader's collection.
There are some mistakes, such as many missing capital letters like in a lot of your drafts hah. Other than that, I think it is worth mentioning that the free-spinning disk also tilts slightly, similar to AS from Metal Fight Beyblade, which is also part of why it has added precession and stays upright longer.

I would also just reword the Use in x Customizations descriptions, because a lot of the same terms are used and I hate repetitions hah. For example, you mention great stamina and decent Life After Death in exactly those terms both at the end of the part description and in the first combination suggestion.
I'm a happy owner of a Rising Ragnaruk. It's incredibly pretty! ....but I don't understand the popularity of Revolve.

In most cases, when the top is spinning fast and upright, Revolve should behave identical to a Survive, I think? And once it begins tilting, it doesn't survive very long; it always loses to Orbit at this point, in my experience. Perhaps it's because my particular Revolve doesn't spin very well. Or perhaps the plastic-on-plastic rotating disk performs poorly compared to ball bearing tips?

Does Revolve need some kind of "preparation" before it can realize its true potential?
What combos are you using with these results?
I'll do some more testing later today/tomorrow involving battles, but today, just spinning it in the stadium:

Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve

Free spin times
1:47
1:52
1:58
1:46
1:42 (hit wall)
1:46
1:41 (hit wall)
1:44
1:43
1:53

BeyLogger was used to ensure each pull was "max" power.... as accurate as that can be.
Orbit is super good at destabilizing. If you're using Dark Deathscyther or even just Deathscyther paired with it, it's no surprise that Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve isn't having success. Smile
Then I suppose I've just been playing against my weakness? If Orbit destabilizes opponents, and Odin destabilizes itself, it's no wonder I fail to understand why the tournament winners all use Revolve.

It's probably worth mentioning that I had a much more significant lead in spin outs near the beginning of the match (4:9).

Today's tests seem to fare much more evenly than I remembered. Perhaps I've just not worn in my blades enough yet. My apologies for doubting Revolve so quickly. m(_ _)m

Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit vs Odin Heavy Revolve

Early Ring Out * - 4:2
Ring Out - 4:5
Spin Out - 8:11
Burst - 10:2
Double Spin Out - 3
Double Burst - 1

Total: 50 games
DDGO: 26 wins
OHR: 20 wins
Break-even games: 4

* Early Ring Outs happen in the first second of the game, sometimes without touching the stadium; not sure if they count because it almost doesn't matter who your opponent is.
Odin is currently banned, so nobody is using it. Deathscyther Spread Revolve is also really common in tournaments still, and D2GO struggles to defeat it. However it's pretty good against Neptune and now apparently Deathscyther.

Also, that is almost a 50/50 split, so it's not like it qualifies as a "counter."