Driver: Quake draft

Quake consists of a semi-circle on an off centered base. If launched with a sliding shoot, it can jump fairly high, though every jump decreases its stamina greatly resulting in very low endurance. With good technique it can sometimes jump directly on top of the opposing bey, resulting in a blow that deals a decent amount of damage. This however requires a very strong launch and perfect timing, so this very rarely happens. After its done jumping,if its spin hasn't already been depleted, it can move around like an Accel, but this more traditional aggressive behavior only happens when there isn't enough power left to deliver any significant hits anymore.

Overall, it can be a bit fun to use at times and shows great potential in recent testing but it is greatly outclassed in attack by Accel.
: so i tried again because i didnt do so well on my edge draft
Hm, 1234beyblade found some use for Quake, but there is overall not enough testing posted yet for us to declare it good or bad competitively.
yeah i saw in his latest video that he said he was testing with it and it did well...

(so is this draft decent/ better than last time? )
Raiyanblader, do you have Quake? It might be better to write about parts that you're personally familiar with.
I think it is too early to be posting drafts for this. The results have been mixed at best.
umm... no... but ive seen people use it and ive seen close up views of every side of it...

(Dec. 21, 2015  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Raiyanblader, do you have Quake? It might be better to write about parts that you're personally familiar with.
umm... no... but ive seen people use it and ive seen close up views of every side of it...
You really shouldn't write about parts you don't own.
Raiyan, it's better to have 1 good draft than multiple half hearted rushed ones. This is a life lesson.

Check out beywiki articles to get an idea of the format and sections you should be using Smile, your punctuation and organization could be improved on.
well, the thing is, all the parts that arent on beywiki are parts that i dont own... Tired
Well, if all the parts about its performance end up being false, I do not know if this is really decent yet, unfortunately. There are some wordings that could be better, more formal, such as writing this instead :

Quote:If launched with a Sliding Shoot, it can jump fairly high, but every bounce disrupts its spin progressively, depleting its already low stamina from having a flat tip. After it is done jumping, if it has enough spin left, it can move around like an Accel, but this more traditional aggressive behaviour only happens when there is not enough power and velocity to make significant hits on the opponent anymore.
(Dec. 21, 2015  4:21 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Quake is a driver found in Minoboros Oval Quake, which was released in the attack and balance set along with Deathscyther Wing Fusion and Spriggan Spread Accel. Follow the Part Article Guideline

Quake consists of a semi-circle on an off centered base.-space-If launched with a sliding shoot, it can jump fairly high, though it has very low stamina. (This sentence just feels awkward) After it's done jumping,-space-if it has enough spin left, it can move around like an accel but again it won't stay spinning for long.

Overall, it can be a bit fun to use but not very competitive. In the near future though there might be a new found use for it.

: so i tried again because i didnt do so well on my edge draft

I mean overall, the entire draft feels a little unprofessional and the sentence structure needs A LOT of help.

As others have said, waiting for tests and ACTUALLY owning the part makes writing these a lot easier.
yeah good point and i now see how awkward that jumping sentence looks.... XD

ok, even though i dont have quake ( though i do have accel ) i made some edits to it. see if its any better Tongue_out_wink
ok now im thinking... should i keep editting this draft or should i try one more different draft ( i found out that beywiki doesnt have the spark FX bey wing pegasis and i have that Tongue_out_wink)
Well, the Spark FX version would just be included as a "MOLD VARIATION" sub-section in the description of Wing Metal Wheel inside the overall Wing Pegasis article.

What you write is up to you, but surely it should be something you own.
well... aparently i have to stick to this because out of all my 74 beys none arent covered by beywiki Tired ill just keep taking requests and editting this until i get it aproved
Wow, really, all seventy-four ? That sort of surprises me. You can send me a list of what you have by private message if you want.
umm ok ill try ( btw i have at least 20 spare parts too)
I have edited a little more. somene tell me if im getting warmer or colder to a decent draft
Buddy, get your stuff formatted right, haha.