|Abbreviation=I
|Weight=6 grams
|AttackStat=2
|DefenseStat=1
|StaminaStat=0
|SpeedStat=3
|WeightStat=0
}}
'''Impact''', known in Japan as '''Eikyō''', is a [[Driver]] released as part of the [[BURST SYSTEM]]. It debuted with the release of [[XENO XCALIBUR]] on July 2 2016.

==Description==
<!--Impact has three rubber points with three plastic points filling in the gaps between the rubber the plastic makes Impact’s movements uncontrollable. The two different surfaces contacting the stadium simultaneously worsens the stamina significantly. The rubber making contact with the stadium increases speed, then when the plastic makes contact it slows and decreases grip with the stadium. Because of this it is not recommended for any combo.-->
<!--Please wrap the content in this section in <onlyinclude> tags to enable the import.-->

==Overall==

==Products==
<!--Complete this section in a list format-->
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}
(May. 24, 2017  12:36 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Impact was already done and approved: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Preform...ver-Impact

Shoot!  Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
Yeah, the only ones left that don't have a draft for them are Exceed Evileye, Baldur, Minoboros, Mad Minoboros, Yggdrasil, Yeager Yggdrasil, Aero, Bumper, the God Series number Disks, the Frames, Nothing, Reboot and Guardian Kerbeus

(and I plan on doing the two Yggdrasils today)
(May. 24, 2017  12:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yeah, the only ones left that don't have a draft for them are Exceed Evileye, Baldur, Minoboros, Mad Minoboros, Yggdrasil, Yeager Yggdrasil, Aero, Bumper, the God Series number Disks, the Frames, Nothing, Reboot and Guardian Kerbeus

What about knuckle,hasbro N2,Neptune,Hasbro wyvron and wyvron w2,hasbro horusood and horusood H2,hasbro roktavor,hasbro valtryek,hasbro xcalius, claw and some others.
(May. 27, 2017  7:23 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  12:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yeah, the only ones left that don't have a draft for them are Exceed Evileye, Baldur, Minoboros, Mad Minoboros, Yggdrasil, Yeager Yggdrasil, Aero, Bumper, the God Series number Disks, the Frames, Nothing, Reboot and Guardian Kerbeus

What about knuckle,hasbro N2,Neptune,Hasbro wyvron and wyvron w2,hasbro horusood and horusood H2,hasbro roktavor,hasbro valtryek,hasbro xcalius.
Some of these have posted while the others haven't been tested enough look before you ask questions like these again
(May. 27, 2017  8:29 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  7:23 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: What about knuckle,hasbro N2,Neptune,Hasbro wyvron and wyvron w2,hasbro horusood and horusood H2,hasbro roktavor,hasbro valtryek,hasbro xcalius.
Some of these have posted while the others haven't been tested enough look before you ask questions like these again

Can u give me links to those drafts then?
(May. 27, 2017  10:17 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:29 AM)mj9 Wrote: Some of these have posted while the others haven't been tested enough look before you ask questions like these again

Can u give me links to those drafts then?

Use the search function
(May. 27, 2017  10:39 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  10:17 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Can u give me links to those drafts then?

Use the search function

i searched and i could not find those drafts i mentioned before.