Driger S,Dranzer S, Draciel Fortress???

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has any of these blades that I could buy???

cheersSmile
i could sell u a draciel f if i knew how to ship it.. how would you want it shipped?
umm to be honest i don't know-could you send it like air mail kind of thing. It'd help even more if u had an ebay account but if not i'm sure we can work summit out. Cheers Bud Smile
i have an ebay, but i cant ship stuff besides in an envelope, unless there is some really cheap shipping place.
ah ok i understand now. To be honest I don't really know bout shipping places..ermm...what's the thing ebay sellers use when they sell overseas?is it not some kind of international mail thing?Thanks alot for your help n patience wi this btw-We could mabey ask someone on these forums if they know cheap shipping like?
you can ship in boxes you know, lol

USPS offers insurance and international shipping.
could u send it via USPS?thated be great. Cheers for your help bugturtles
hahaha this topic is too funny
ya ive only ever shipped stuff in envelopes so thats y idk. but i may be able ship it that way if there is a USPS place to ship it closeby. how much would you buy it for and where do you live?
i live in scotland man n if u could ship it thatd be gr8.to be honest dude i dunno how much-wot would u say?it obvioulsy depends on condition n stuff but i really don't know values
well ill to ask my dad about seeing shipping cost. i looked at the site but its shipping was kinda really high. but the draciel f is in pretty good condition because i dont use it much. weve had 3 others and still 1 other one so this one stayed in good condition. btw wut would be the highest ur willing to pay with shipping?
i'd say $15 rite off but thats negotiable depending on shipping and stuff
sorry, dude, but my dad wont let me ship anything cuz he said he doesnt have time to take it to ship, sorry.
don't worry bout it m8-it suks but nuttin u can do. Cheers 4 tryin tho Smile