Driger G Article

I am kinda new here and this is my first article attempt.

Driger G (Gatling)

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)
BB: First Clutch Base (Driger G Version)
Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Triple Tiger
Weight 7 Grams
Triple Tiger is known for being an overlooked part. It consists of three protrusions that are meant for smash. Along these protrusions, it has slopes on it's side for upper attack. However, despite its versatility, it is not generally used as much because it has one thing that some attack rings actually do not suffer from: Recoil. Triple Wing is commonly used more for smash since it has minimal recoil, which is quite rare with most attack wheels. Upper Dragon is often used for upper attack more because of its rounded shape, in which will leave almost no contact points and will increase stamina. You may think Triple Wing and Upper Dragon outclass Triple Tiger, in which they do. Contrary to the statement above however, it is still able to supply outstanding power in both smash and upper attack which makes up for its recoil, which is normally seen in most attack rings. It is a staple part and can be used in a multitude of combinations.

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (HMC)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)

SG Metal Flat 2 has good movement speed and decent survival to deliver hit even when it is slowing down. Heavy Metal Core will also make this combo more compact and heavy, thus forcing it back to the center multiple times.

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo-Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)
BB: Storm Grip (Dragoon S)

Storm Grip Base, which is known for being a low base, combined with Heavy Metal Core for control, allows Triple Tiger to deliver upper attack efficiently.

Weight Disk (WD): Ten Balance
See Ten Balance

Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)
This Engine Gear, like all First Clutch Engine Gears start out with an instant speed burst. Though, like all First Clutch Engine Gears it is outclassed and should not be used for competitive play because of the hindered performance and decrease in stamina when the gear is activated.

Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Driger G Version)
This BB allows the EG to release at the immediate start of battle and contains no other notable features.

Overall
As one of the first Engine Gear beyblades released, Driger G seemed to have started an inconsistent trend within the series, which is having a bey that while full of useless parts, one part, or in this case, the attack ring will make up for the other pieces. Like stated above, Triple Tiger is this part, as it is a versatile yet overlooked Attack Ring that makes up for the rest of Driger G. Triple Tiger alone is the main reason as to why every Blader should own at least one of this beyblade.
You wrote 10 Heavy even though the link is to 10 Balance.

Triple Tiger is actually among the better, if not among the best plastic ARs for attack types. Your description doesn't seem to reflect this though. The way you have it now kind of contradicts what you say in the Overall section.
^This. Also Master dragoon and Trygle are much easier to find and cheaper than Driger G so what you said doesn't make sense. You are also constantly contradicting yourself as well. Your saying that it's parts are outclassed but then say everyone should own oneChocked_2 Triple tiger is a great attack ring and easily a top tier attack for plastics. Your article should express this which is doesn't.
(Nov. 22, 2010  8:26 PM)megablader2 Wrote: ^This. Also Master dragoon and Trygle are much easier to find and cheaper than Driger G so what you said doesn't make sense. You are also constantly contradicting yourself as well. Your saying that it's parts are outclassed but then say everyone should own oneChocked_2 Triple tiger is a great attack ring and easily a top tier attack for plastics. Your article should express this which is doesn't.

I don't have the bey anymore, so I rely on watching videos of Driger G. But I fixed the article, though, do you think it's good now?
It's better but I think better language should be used to show how good an AR it is cause atm it comes off as alright when it's one of the best attack AR's for the plastic series.
(Nov. 22, 2010  9:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's better but I think better language should be used to show how good an AR it is cause atm it comes off as alright when it's one of the best attack AR's for the plastic series.
How about now? By the way, I was gonna put Triple Tiger as a top-tier AR, but most people thought that it's not top-tier when I looked at the "Best Driger?" thread.
Nice post, great article IMO. Focus on the AR though likemegabladr2 said. Everything else is fine
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:04 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Nice post, great article IMO. Focus on the AR though likemegabladr2 said. Everything else is fine

Thanks.Wink
SG Metal Flat 2 has a good enough height to put Driger G's good smash attack to good use.

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOOD
It's not gonna be the best driger overall since that would go to Driger s which is brilliant.
Driger V2 is better uncustomized as well.
For the pictures, most articles use personal photos taken by users instead of product ones found on Google.

I have a black Hasbro Driger G. I could try to upload some photos if you want.
great article!

btw what uses does Triple Driger have in left spin?
It's Triple Tiger Wink

Triple Tiger doesn't really have any use in left spin. There probably isn't much point in mentioning it if that's what you're getting at.
i always thought it had decent smash, as in left spin the tiger heads are hitting into the opponent bey
Not really. Considering how good it is in right spin, there's next to no reason to use it in left.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:01 AM)Byser Wrote: For the pictures, most articles use personal photos taken by users instead of product ones found on Google.

I have a black Hasbro Driger G. I could try to upload some photos if you want.

Thanks
Here are a few pictures for starters. Let me know how I can improve them.

EDIT: Hmm.. actually, these didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I might try again later with a better camera.
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:32 AM)Byser Wrote: Here are a few pictures for starters. Let me know how I can improve them.

EDIT: Hmm.. actually, these didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I might try again later with a better camera.

Not bad. It could be better, but thanks for contributing anyway. Wink
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It isn't a Spin Gear, it's an Engine Gear :V

Wait, I don't understand, can you show me where I made the mistake, or so..
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)

That's what I put in all the paragraphs. I still don't understand...Gasp