Driger F test

Please keep in mind that the local stores around my area do not have bey stadiums. I have to use the one i have...

Used:
  • Mobile V-force stadium
  • EZ launcher
  • Hasbro rip cord
  • stop watch

Spin time:
1 Minuet

Driger F VS Driger S:
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O.
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Draw
  • Driger S wins by K.O
  • Driger S wins by K.O

Final:
As you can see from these results, Driger F is a horrible beyblade. If it is supposed to be an upgrade from Driger S, it does a bad job of that. The attack ring has a lot of recoil, the blade base does a horrible job of adding weight to the blade. It has springs attached, but they do absolutely nothing. The free spinning shaft does nothing to help the beyblade. Driger is supposed to be a balance type, not an attack.

I do not recommend this beyblade to any serious player, it should only be bought by collectors
...These are really unecessary, plus the SG Shaft is extremely useful for smash attack combinations.
I've said it before and I remember Brad saying this. Driger F was designed for a singular purpose and it actually achieves it. It's meant to deal with attack types. I don't know how the heck you are shooting, but it was meant to beat attack types by delivering a powerful smash and then outlasting it because it becomes free spinning when it slows down. It can actually do that. It should be able to beat Driger S. I will try this early tomorrow and post my own results.

This Driger is a very strange balance type. It's a very odd take on Attack and Endurance. Even during the anime it was re-designed because Driger S didn't have enough raw power. It was beaten by Steve's Tryhorn quite soundly.
Though it should also be noted how good driger S is.
Yeah, I have both those beys, (2 Driger F's one of each company), and I'd test it, but the tip on my SG Metal Change is pavement worn : /