Driger F Draft

Contents
1 Attack Ring (AR): Cross Fang
2 WD: Eight Balance
3 Spin Gear (SG): Right SG (Full Auto Clutch Version)
4 Blade Base (BB): Full Auto Clutch Base
4.1 Use in Smash Attack Customization
4.2 Use in Upper Attack Customization
4.3 Use in OHKO Customization
5 Other Version
6 Gallery
7 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Cross Fang
Weight: 5 grams
Cross Fang depicts four symmetrical tigers. This Attack Ring sees use mainly in Right-spin Smash Attack customizations, which is provided by the protrusions acting as the tigers' bodies. However, these contact points do not protrude far enough from the AR and are not sharp enough to provide a powerful attack. Cross Fang can't be considered a competitive Attack Ring.

Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
Weight: 14 grams

Spin Gear (SG): Right SG (Full Auto Clutch Version)
Weight: 7 grams
This is a very aggressive SG. It has a free-spinning shaft supported by one bearings; the shaft ends with a Metal Flat tip. This tip is one of the most uncontrollable and furious ever created. The free-spinning system reduces the loss of spin that occurs when it is hit by another Beyblade.

Use in Smash Attack Customization:
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defence
SG: Right SG (Bearing Ver.) (Wolborg)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

Being that this Blade Base highly aggressive, and exceptionally fast, the Triple Wing (Trygle) finds great synergy with Fin Tector (Draciel V2) to execute a fearsome Smash Attack Customization. A Sliding Shoot is highly recommended in order to to improve the Smash Attack capabilities of this Customization, and to reign in the highly aggressive movement of this Blade Base.

Use in Upper Attack Customization:
AR: Upper Claw (Driger V2)
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
SP: Upper Attack (Driger V2)

Due to the height of Customize Grip Base, the Upper Claw AR (Driger V2) and Upper Attack SP (Driger V2) can work together to execute a great Upper Attack Customization. This customization is highly aggressive, and exceptionally fast.

Use in OHKO Customization:
AR: Whale Crusher (Seaborg 2)
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)

Blade Base (BB): Full Auto Clutch Base
Weight: 15 grams
This Blade Base can only hold the Right SG (Full Auto Clutch Ver.); this base has an increased weight respect to the others,due to the fact that it contains two springs blocked by two metal clips. Full Auto Clutch Base is very unbalanced, and can not be used for competitive purposes.

Other Versions
Driger F (Hasbro - Metal Master Ver.)
Driger F (Hasbro - Hyperblade Ver.)
Clear Yellow Driger F (Takara - ??)
Clear Purple Driger F (Takara - ??)

Gallery

Overall

Driger F is an aesthetically pleasing Beyblade. Because of the exceptional speed produced by its Right SG (Full Auto Clutch Ver.) this Beyblade is a must-have for any Attack enthusiasts. Overall, any Attack Custom-Favoring Bladers should own Multiples of this Beyblade .

Discuss to improve my draft,thanks Joyful_3
And,please,write here where other versions come from,if you know!

So sorry but There is already a driger F draft so sorry Reported it is on the second page.
I didn't see it!
Sorry Kaizer,can we work to improve the draft (not important if mine or yours) ? Sorry again!
(Oct. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Galaxy Wrote: I didn't see it!
Sorry Kaizer,can we work to improve the draft (not important if mine or yours) ? Sorry again!

Add The AR is Fragilw
Can a Mod close here?
KaizerMFB can use all he want from this Draft!
Thanks!