Dreams of a VATOLOCO___ (THE TRUE SPIRIT OF BEYBLADE IS THE INNOCENCE)

I remember to you like Beyblade Metal Fight is coming and it will be our madness because every asociation will have members form everywhere, and it will finish our fraternity that we were having, because we will forget that we were needed from us to continue practicing this game. and that´s why surge this asociations of liberal currents to rescue this missed spirit.

So that´s way I advance to the fact and to found a kind of asociation "now that we have this fraternal spirit".

So I don´t know how the WBO will support the idea; supposing that WBO was created for this goal, but everybody leave the principal goal of WBO, and everybody decided to make their associations; without a regulations that WBO have, because we haven´t tournaments like WBO in all the asociations.

And In an equal attitude between WBO and the associations. Like the italian forum is operating by loyalty (like the spanish forum wanted the disponibility of an open forum, for example) and the accesibility by WBO to change the rules that help to convert WBO in a global federation.

It will be basically another form to arrive to everybody (and too the people who doesn´t want this game, only to get fun); having a federation that formalize to everybody; it will united to every association of the world, everybody will follow his own association in their countries and why we don´t divide our country in parts by the now existing association, for example Mexico which is divided in North by BEA, in center and South is divided by UPBP.

You will see. The reason of this is that I make it because I made a lot of promises about my project to a lot of people that I esteem, like my mother´s memory (R.I.P.); and a girl who loves Beyblade that I esteemed who by the mockeries that she received, she arrive to the point that murder herself.

I repeat that I will not repose until I arrive to my life style, because that is my definition, for my this isn´t a fashion, a game, and a hobby.

Without insulting to my enemy/friend Battle Brad; that he made the first copy of a Beyblade (controling with a magnetical system) and recognizing that his designs are better than Beyblade Metal Fight; with a plan which is controlled by a MEGA-company and he don´t control the marketing structure, without the support of his fans and without a compromise of the company that only make tops, bassically converts like Hasbro and Takara, that put you on TV a cartoon which is broadcasted to all the world by a free signal, that psicologists who design this metode to convert the anime-commercial to a marketing plan; and you get apassionated and you think that is real and beleave a fake and go to stores to buy the product.

I want to become this more than a product, something auto-sustentable more like a privete bussiness, but I don´t want to make a profit of the innocense of the kids (in my own point of view, I admire to Battle Brad for try to make this to stay generation by generation, leaving a legacy).

I will ensure for the respect everywhere, to convert this and become this to compite with sport company like the football industry, and this game promote to every blader values, in a deportivity condition, and will help to the againist with the crime.

We don´t care about criticize us; only because we have another way to think, as that be innocent isn´t reason to be a carp

"It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting."
Paulo Coelho

"Progress is the realization of Utopy."
Oscar Wilde
... I personally have no idea what on earth you're on about to be honest, but from the little I can work out the topic of your mothers suicide(?) really isn't massively suitable for a kids forum, and the rest of it is so jumbled and without a main intention that I'm not really sure how it relates to anything beyblade related (apart from your opinion on the series).
Along with this, Beyblade cannot be, and never will be a sport.
It's not only not physically demanding enough to be considered as a sport, but the rights to a sport and its equipment can't be held by a singular company.
Beyblade as a product is quite simply a game and a hobby, nothing more.

In future don't make threads or posts like this, as they aren't really in relation to the actual hobby, metagame, or products.
Shorter versions of this post could perhaps be acceptable within Beyblade Random Thoughts, but even then you should avoid these kind of things.