Dreamborn and Gekiryu's trade/sale shop

I have a big lot too that i have random bits to sell Tongue_out

I accept paypal, and under some cicumstances i'll accept GBP cash in an envelope, though the buyer can do so at their own risk.

We are UK based, so remember that if you buy any items (for time period and shipping costs)

As well as selling, I dont mind trading items off for my wants of similar value. I have these as well as yugioh cards for trade/sale

All prices are in GBP and do not include shipping. PM me with what you want and i'll get back to you with shipping costs Joyful_3.

NIB items[/u]
6 phantom fox - £5 each
6 Advance Eterner - £5 each
6 Advance striker - £5 each
1 Dark leopard - £8 each
16 wolborg ms - £5 each
2 dark leopard grey - £10 each

Others
feel free to pm me about any others i may have unlisted and I will get back to you Joyful_3

I'd prefer to sell and trade within Europe (easier to track) and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Thanks for looking Joyful_3
ooh this is very good. I live in the UK, so anyone selling from there is an immediate plus. i'm super interested in the wolborg ms, but i'm not absolutely sure about whether i can get one right now. Could you leave one on hold for me? thanks
If you're sure you could buy one in the near future, then We could hold one Smile
awesomeness, i'll get back to you with an answer quite soon
Updated the list after opening the saint 5 boosters, most disappointing pulls ever.

Opened
5 Draciel MS
3 Gaia dragoon ms
1 Driger MS
1 Dranzer MS

....Rubbish XD
(Oct. 10, 2008  9:45 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Updated the list after opening the saint 5 boosters, most disappointing pulls ever.

Opened
5 Draciel MS
3 Gaia dragoon ms
1 Driger MS
1 Dranzer MS

....Rubbish XD

jesus i hope i'm not this unlucky
hi dreamborn and gekiryu, i'm 75% sure i'd like to buy one wolborg and one dark leopard or advance striker ^^

i live in Scotland in the UK so im guessing delivery costs won't be that high?
Gravity fox : I'd say delivery costs would be about £3.50
(Oct. 10, 2008  10:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  9:45 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Updated the list after opening the saint 5 boosters, most disappointing pulls ever.

Opened
5 Draciel MS
3 Gaia dragoon ms
1 Driger MS
1 Dranzer MS

....Rubbish XD

I must have been real lucky to get 3 DGMSUV's in 3 boosters. ;-P
(Oct. 11, 2008  1:27 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  10:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Opened
5 Draciel MS
3 Gaia dragoon ms
1 Driger MS
1 Dranzer MS

....Rubbish XD

I must have been real lucky to get 3 DGMSUV's in 3 boosters. ;-P

lol i think you stole dreamborn's alloted luck rations. seriously, 3 DGMSUVs is ridiculously good ^^
updating our wants and sales list, all blade that were over £5 are now £5, I also have a spare slash riger or two up for price negotiation if anyone is interested.

Still looking to buy/trade for the following blades

HMS Collection
2 Magical Ape
1 Thunder Serpent
2 Dranzer MF
Xx Dragoon MF running core
1 Dragoon MF Red AR
Xx Dragoon MSUV running core
1 Samurai changer (red)
1 Samurai changer (purple)
1 Jiraiya (red)

Plastics
White Gabriel AR
Orthros

Other
2 HMS customize Grips + extras
Hey i was wondering if you are selling a Dranzer MS & if you still have a Dark Leopard for sale?

EDIT: also interested in a Slash riger depending how much its gonna cost lol
i can trade magical ape
dragoon msuv rc(for some thing worth while hehe)
thunder serpant with cog cwd no flint
battle change core

im loooking for jiraya(willing to trade DMSUV lime green version)
BDMS SGMS
and maybe dark lepard/the advances ill take alook see if i have any more of you whants Joyful_3Joyful_3

edit: i whould trade a magical ape for slash riger
(Nov. 01, 2008  5:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey i was wondering if you are selling a Dranzer MS & if you still have a Dark Leopard for sale?

EDIT: also interested in a Slash riger depending how much its gonna cost lol

We don't have a Dranzer MS for sale, however we are willing to sell a Slash Riger, we have white or blue and Dark Leopard.

PM me or Dreamborn for prices Smile

(Nov. 01, 2008  5:30 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i can trade magical ape
battle change core

BDMS SGMS
and maybe dark lepard/the advances ill take alook see if i have any more of you whants Joyful_3Joyful_3

Pm one of us two Smile
We're quite interested in Magical ape for Slash riger provided it is mint condition (Since the Rigers are.)
As for the others, We don't really want to sell them.
battle change core

BDMS SGMS

Pm one of us two Smile
We're quite interested in Magical ape for Slash riger provided it is mint condition (Since the Rigers are.)
[/quote]

i can do nib magical ape thats if u really need the gimmick but mine out of box i lost most of the gimmick but its mint condtion and whould u trade jiraijya for a dragoon msuv lime green version?
(Nov. 01, 2008  5:41 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
battle change core

BDMS SGMS

Pm one of us two Smile

i can do nib magical ape thats if u really need the gimmick but mine out of box i lost most of the gimmick but its mint condtion and whould u trade jiraijya for a dragoon msuv lime green version?
[/quote]

No to the Jiraiya for MSUV.

However if you're willing to do NIB Magical ape for NIB Slash riger then PM me Smile
I can trade my Orange Dragoon MF AR(It has the stickers of the White one though) for a Black Samurai Changer MS AR or Jiraiya MS AR(I may be pushing the limit a bit far here...)
(Nov. 01, 2008  11:01 PM)ZenX Wrote: I can trade my Orange Dragoon MF AR(It has the stickers of the White one though) for a Black Samurai Changer MS AR or Jiraiya MS AR(I may be pushing the limit a bit far here...)

You were pushing the limit on the Dragoon MF AR for Samurai Upper.
Take it to PM, guys.
updated list with 2 grey dark leopards.

Still looking for the last three HMS blades to finish off our collection
1 Thunder dragon/serpent
1 Magical Ape
1 Dranzer MF (orange preferred)

so if anyone has any for trade/sale i'd be interested.

I'm also considering putting a NIB bloody devil MS on ebay soon enough.
hell yeah ill take they bloody devil for 15£? or does it really need 2 go on ebay if ur lucking for more i can offer more maybe
I think that would be the point of putting it on ebay.
(Nov. 18, 2008  9:03 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: hell yeah ill take they bloody devil for 15£? or does it really need 2 go on ebay if ur lucking for more i can offer more maybe

never say you will offer more in your original offer!
i'm sticking it on ebay Tongue_out

2 dranzers ms's sold for £30 each on ebayuk 2 months ago..... wtf?