[Drawing] Unnamed custom Beyblade

Just wanted to make my own personal bey.. The track is 100 and the tip is something I made up, with help for the name, "HSB" which stands for "Hole Semi-Ball."

Metal Wheel NamesUnhappyMight combine two| Example; "Infernal Impact")

- Demon
- Inferno
- Impact
- Crush
- Grind
- Shread/Sever
- Giga
- Delta
- Omega

[Image: custombeyblade.jpg]
Why don't you just update your last thread with this instead of making a new one? And you're welcome for the naming help.
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:39 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Why don't you just update your last thread with this instead of making a new one? And you're welcome for the naming help.

i was trying to avoid double posting, and with it on the second or third page back by now.. I knew nobody was going to comment.
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:14 PM)Longsword Wrote: How about Vortex Hydra?

I think it's already a Metal Wheel called Vortex.... I think.. But I want something that has to do with my personal Wolf Character for the Clear Wheel. I don't want to name it Vaxtin, so I'm thinking of a different name. And I'm not good with making up quick good names.
How about Universe Blaze II 100HSB?
how about Fang WolfIIHSB
thats really cool
What about Flare Canis 100HSB?
Canes Venatici and Canis Minor are constellations in space that represent dogs.
A flare is a sudden burst of flame.
Demon Fox? Cause the multiple tails and claws, and killer --> demon.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I never expected to many replies, actually. OP updated with an attempt of a side view(^-^), and Face Bolt attempt.
So your chosing fox or hyena or...?
That's a pretty well drawn face bolt, but most actual face bolts have a more graffiti like style to them, rather than being a normal looking head of what they are.

It looks very pretty so far. those concept sketches are very nice.
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: So your chosing fox or hyena or...?

I will make a Personal Character name for my own Character. That is Vaxtin at heart [ http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/2...rkWolf.jpg ] But Vaxtin just doesn't fit..

(Jan. 30, 2011  6:18 PM)Slee Wrote: That's a pretty well drawn face bolt, but most actual face bolts have a more graffiti like style to them, rather than being a normal looking head of what they are.

It looks very pretty so far. those concept sketches are very nice.

Thank you for good comments. But.. I do not know how to do "Graffiti" style. I only know my own style. And I am VERY picky at how lines are. It took a lot to just deal with how this picture looked and just upload it. I am Perfectionist.
how about demonic werewolf 100hsb
how about Shread Demon 100 HSB
Oh yeah, Infernals my copyright. I used it first and I call it.
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:04 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Oh yeah, Infernals my copyright. I used it first and I call it.
Are you kidding me? You want a copyright for a metal wheel's name? Is that really useful? you just could of said *Sorry i already used inferno could take it off that list please? thank you*. That would have been nicer than *Infernals my copyright. I used it first and I call it.*

Sorry if this is SPAM....
how about Impact Lycan 100HSB
sorry for double posting, but i was gonna say pretty neat metal wheel
Hmm...
I Bet I Could Make Vaxtin Fit.
Dagger Vaxtin 100HSB
How`s That.
How about Calamity Liger SA105DF. It would be awesome
choas wolf 105 hwb