Drawing Tournament! July 30th Deadine

(Jul. 10, 2013  6:40 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'll enter Smile but now I have to do the Plastic Beyblade and this <.<

okay cool, yeah I could extend the deadline if anyone needs any extra time.
Is the drawing supposed to be hand-made or using Photoshop?
(Jul. 10, 2013  6:40 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'll enter Smile but now I have to do the Plastic Beyblade and this <.<

Wow, two things. Don't stress out doing these two things in this 20+ day period! XD
Hey, its very hard to draw two things at one time over 20 days XD
Deleted.
NO! Lol go for it Smile
Uh, okay there has been enough spam in this thread so let me step in.

Judges for any and all competitions are always decided before the tournament starts. As a judge you have the responsibility to stay committed to judging throughout the tournament. In case of a drop-out judge, another one can be selected through private messaging. Not discussing in the thread.

LMAO, you could have received a warning for your post according to the section rules so be careful next time.

Kyler_the best, what is the exact deadline for the entries? Put the exact date and time in the OP. This date cannot be extended now because this tournament has been dragging on far too long and the first round hasn't even started.

To other participants, if you said you are entering, unless you have a medical or excuse or another serious issue (power outage for example), you are expected to turn in an entry on the specified date and time. If you do not, you will be disqualified.

Usually tournaments have to be approved b before the thread is put up. This way, there is way less SPAM. I let this one slide by, so you can see why there is so much thread. I will not hesitate to hand out warnings from this point on.

So far the people who are participating are:
DrPepsidew
AJ
Heroic
Hakumen
Diblee
ShiningGodMS

If you do not intend to participate, let Kyler_thebest know immediately.
Thank-you Insomniac. the deadline was already in the opening, July 30 12:00 PM Central Time. Everyone who plans on competing, instead of saying you will enter just post your entry on the thread.
I want to enter and win. What beyblade should I use?
It doesn't have to be a bey lade, it can be anytjing, and as I just said, don't explain to me you'll be entering, just post your entry.
Please let me join too.
(Jul. 11, 2013  12:18 AM)AZL Wrote: Please let me join too.

Please read my other 2 posts, and this goes out to everyone else, just post your entry you dont have to ask permission! You can enter AZL.
Can you extend the deadline to August 1st?
No, he cannot extend it.

(Jul. 10, 2013  10:39 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: This date cannot be extended now because this tournament has been dragging on far too long and the first round hasn't even started.
The deadline is July 30th. No extensions whatsoever.

From now on, posts should only be talking about previously posted entries (if you want to compliment them or something) and if you want to post your own entry, you can do that. Other than that, everything is going to private messaging from this post on. I am now sticking this thread.
--- ---
A question. Does it have to be in the computer like making a banner or something? Or can you show a picture of youre handmade drawing like I do in my thread: My Manga Drawings 2013!
It can be hand drawn or done on the computer, which ever one works. Smile
I know.
One last question. Can it be more than one entry? Or just one?
Just one would be nice.
sorry i have to withdraw my entry i cant find my drawing
can i still enter the second round?
If enough people enter.