0%
Jonzer
9.09%
KidTala
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
[Image: 30tq9sk.jpg]

Hey WBO members. (:

Ive decided to make a poll to find out what the best sig I've ever made is and I need your help.

How To Vote:
Click Here to see all the signatures up for voting and once you have decided click the vote button which will return you to here where you can vote on the poll above.

Simple! So get voting!!
LOL I voted for my sig.
Look, they are all the same, and they are so easy to make that I find them bad ... This is my opinion. There is no real talent involved in any of them, personally.

This is the kind of graphics I used to do more than five years ago. Things have evolved, good graphic makers do not do these things anymore.

This is a note to encourage you to surpass this style you have been doing lately. I believe you can do better, and I do not understand why everybody is 'crazy' over those signatures : it certainly does not help you in your personal improvement.
I agree with Kai-V - they all look the same to me. Speechless just using different beyblade characters really.

Im Not voting until I see some signatures that dont look the same. Sorry guys and girls. Unhappy
(Dec. 13, 2009  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Look, they are all the same, and they are so easy to make that I find them bad ... This is my opinion. There is no real talent involved in any of them, personally.

This is the kind of graphics I used to do more than five years ago. Things have evolved, good graphic makers do not do these things anymore.

This is a note to encourage you to surpass this style you have been doing lately. I believe you can do better, and I do not understand why everybody is 'crazy' over those signatures : it certainly does not help you in your personal improvement.

U know wot, I noticed that my sigs were all pretty much the same and simple to make so I did decide to move on and Im working on a bunch of new signature styles now. I know I can do better so thanks for the tip Wink
(Dec. 13, 2009  4:27 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: I agree with Kai-V - they all look the same to me. Speechless just using different beyblade characters really.

Im Not voting until I see some signatures that dont look the same. Sorry guys and girls. Unhappy

Well I will make some in the near future (:
Quote:a bunch of new signature styles now.
I can't wait! This should be interesting.

You should also do a poll for best Pegasis Getting Nailed avatar. I find those hilarius.
(Dec. 13, 2009  9:55 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I can't wait! This should be interesting.

You should also do a poll for best Pegasis Getting Nailed avatar. I find those hilarius.

Haha! They are pretty funnyy, anbodi wud think that I had sumit against Pegasis XD

[Image: 2qcgf0i.jpg] [Image: w0gllh.jpg] [Image: 24ctp4l.jpg]

Feel free to take any!! Tongue_out
Oh and heres a signature that I made lately for Fragbait:
[Image: x2a34j.jpg]
Its A slightly more advanced version of my old one and it is much harder to make.
But still I will be making completely different looking sigs soon, without the whole pokey out image technique.
(Dec. 13, 2009  9:40 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Well I will make some in the near future (:

Thats great to hear Joyful_2
wow they look awesome. good positioning and stuff. makes it look more original. only thing i dont like is how they all look so similar lol. but good to hear that you're gonna improve on that. :3
these look so cool! and thanks a lot for mine Grin Wink
(Dec. 16, 2009  3:26 PM)Pegasis Wrote: these look so cool! and thanks a lot for mine Grin Wink

Thankyou! And Your Welcome Wink
hey,can anybody give me a sig? I got mine on imageshack 'coz i cant find a storm pegasus one.