Dranzer Ms Article (Updated!)

He didnt say you lied. e.e He said you simply listed some incorrect facts. Anyway this is a site dedicated to beyblade so the articles should be pretty detailed and accurate.
(Aug. 29, 2009  5:47 PM)Medz Wrote: He didnt say you lied. e.e He said you simply listed some incorrect facts. Anyway this is a site dedicated to beyblade so the articles should be pretty detailed and accurate.

What are the inccorct facts? Confused
I havent read through your article thurouly therefor I cant point them out, but the other members have already.
hey how do you change the running core to attack mode and endurance mode
i think the article is great
(Jan. 24, 2010  12:08 AM)Ashari Wrote: hey how do you change the running core to attack mode and endurance mode
i think the article is great

You push up/pull down the tabs on the side of the RC IIRC.

BTW, thanks for this stroll down memory lane.
This Might help you a little more Ashari;
[Image: 9uqico.jpg]
(Jan. 24, 2010  12:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You push up/pull down the tabs on the side of the RC IIRC.

BTW, thanks for this stroll down memory lane.

lol, yeah thanks.
very good artical im getting dranzer ms soon u favor dranzer ms and it was good of you to put aside your favouritism to make a true and very good artical lije this i applaud you man Grin
and dranzer ms is good heres proof (maybe just pure luck**) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM8l61K4m...re=related
looks like dranzer wants mfb outa the picture huh lol
That doesn't prove it's good at all cause pegasis105F sucks.
(Feb. 01, 2010  11:42 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That doesn't prove it's good at all cause pegasis105F sucks.
but when it first came out it was good at the time
This is a dumb thread. If DranzerMS or anybody wants to redo this article, post another topic.