Dranzer MS's Signature SuperStore - Signatures - Avatars - Tatoos - Banners - Super Fast Service!! 100% Satisfaction

(Sep. 20, 2009  9:00 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I call dibs on one of your animated sigs

Sorry wot animated sigs r u talkin about? Stupid
Wasn't that what you and kai-v were talking about.
She said only a few should have animated sigs and you agreed.
Yea he meant the banners (The thing you have got)

But If You Like I Will Get To Work On An Animated Signature. . .

I have been working on signatures and coming up with new technogies I could put in them instead of just animation but i was unsuccessful Unhappy but I'll keep trying. Smile
Hey Dranzer can I use the LDrago Emblem?
(Sep. 23, 2009  2:30 AM)LDrago Wrote: Hey Dranzer can I use the LDrago Emblem?

Yea sure, You have permission Wink

Thanks for asking!
Thanks Its looks awesome!
lol its perfect for me its the mark of LDrago
Here Is A Short Teaser For The New Signature Banner 2

(This Trailer May Run Slowly On Some Computers. Fire Fox Recommended)

.gif   Advert.gif (Size: 468.82 KB / Downloads: 166)
Love the trailer, and can't wait till the new sigs.
I have Now Updated my store:

Its now much more organised
Colour Coded
Has new features such as the 'Have Your Say' Section

Have a look!
(Sep. 26, 2009  4:09 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Love the trailer, and can't wait till the new sigs.

Thanks!!! If you would like one of the new sig banners when they are released then feel free to say! Joyful_3
(Sep. 26, 2009  4:49 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: I have Now Updated my store:

Its now much more organised
Colour Coded
Has new features such as the 'Have Your Say' Section

Have a look!

Thanks!!! If you would like one of the new sig banners when they are released then feel free to say! Joyful_3

Speaking of the SB2 It has finnally been launched!! Check out the first page for details on how to get your hand on your very own. Wink
DranzerMS, your signature is too big. If you do not remove a few images, then we will have to do it for you.
(Sep. 28, 2009  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DranzerMS, your signature is too big. If you do not remove a few images, then we will have to do it for you.

All sorted! Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused Joyful_3
I like the new sigs. Will try it out! Pm'd
So I posted my previous, above message publicly so everybody would know that you can only use one signature image in most cases, not two. If you get an animated one and that you keep your other, static one too, both will end up being deleted if they infringe the signature limit we set. Therefore, be careful. In general, it is better to only use one picture, especially if there is text as well.
(Sep. 29, 2009  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So I posted my previous, above message publicly so everybody would know that you can only use one signature image in most cases, not two. If you get an animated one and that you keep your other, static one too, both will end up being deleted if they infringe the signature limit we set. Therefore, be careful. In general, it is better to only use one picture, especially if there is text as well.

Sorry a little bit confused Confused So I cant have my signature like this:

no you can't, the limit for sigs is 200px total, not per image
Wow! I absolutely love my sig! Thanks alot!
(Oct. 03, 2009  1:04 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Wow! I absolutely love my sig! Thanks alot!

No Worries DragonsClaw!! Anything for a customer and not to mention a friend Tongue_out_wink
Update!!!

My New Signatures Have Been Released!!! Check Them Out On The First Page Of My Thread!!!
Amazing! You are doing a great job for just practicing. I'm using both the Avatar and the Sig, and I've properly creditied you as well. Thank you!
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:02 PM)fragbait Wrote: Amazing! You are doing a great job for just practicing. I'm using both the Avatar and the Sig, and I've properly creditied you as well. Thank you!

Thanks for the complement!! Joyful_3 Im glad you like your sig and Avatar (:
Dranzer MS can you make me a Dragoon GT Signature!!!
Yea Sure Dragoon GT! I'll get on it straight away! Joyful_3
Just to say that the sigs look awesome!