Dranzer MS's Signature SuperStore - Signatures - Avatars - Tatoos - Banners - Super Fast Service!! 100% Satisfaction

(Oct. 08, 2009  11:14 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Just to say that the sigs look awesome!

Thanks DragonsClaw!!! Ive Just PM'd U Urs!! Tongue_out Thanks Agen!
Thanks For The Sig Its Absolutely Stunning!!! I Recommend Everyone To Get One Of These! It Didnt Take Long To Get To Me Either Smile Thank You So Much!!!! Joyful_3
No Worries Dragoon GT Joyful_3 Im Glad You Like It! Smile
Could you please make me a signature. I dont mind what theme. Suprise me Wink
Yea Sure Thing BeyAce!! And Dont Worry It Will Definetly Be A Suprise!!
please make a pictures for me
i'm sorry i haven't money
(Oct. 11, 2009  4:25 PM)ギンガ Wrote: please make a pictures for me
i'm sorry i haven't money

You want me to make you a sig?? Sure thing, what would you like on it? If your not sure then I'll just suprise you Smile And don't worry mate all my work is free, you dont need any money Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 11, 2009  6:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: Nice signatures, DranzerMS!

Thanks Aqua! Grin If you would ever like me to make u one just say!! Joyful_3 By the way I have been admiring your signature for quite some time now. How did you get it?!?!?
(Oct. 11, 2009  6:36 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Thanks Aqua! Grin If you would ever like me to make u one just say!! Joyful_3 By the way I have been admiring your signature for quite some time now. How did you get it?!?!?

haha thanks. I made it Tongue_out
Just wanted to say thanks to DranzerMS for the amaizing sig and avatar he made me! Thankyou soo much Smile
can u make me the avztar that u have but without the name (im gonna use it for msn)
(Oct. 23, 2009  11:54 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: can u make me the avztar that u have but without the name (im gonna use it for msn)

Oh, yea sure, im not sure if Gif Images work on MSN but here it is aniway:
[Image: 2gucifl.jpg]
(Oct. 24, 2009  4:29 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: thanks

No Worries =)
Could you please make me a tattoo
that looks similiar to "the mark of the phoenix" one but more dragonlike?
and also in the corner, could you put this 王

thanks
(Nov. 08, 2009  1:52 AM)trik Wrote: Could you please make me a tattoo
that looks similiar to "the mark of the phoenix" one but more dragonlike?
and also in the corner, could you put this 王

thanks

Yeaah Suree Smile
SO you want it simular to the mark of the pheonix but more dragonlike?? (U kno there is such thing as the mark of the dragon) Nevertheless I will try make the mark of the pheonix more dragon like for you and ofcorse i can put 王 in the corner Joyful_3 I'll get on it rite away Wink