Drakengard 3 / Drag-on Dragoon 3

I have to be honest, here: I've never played any of the Drakengard games. I know a friend that played the second one and claims it's his favourite game, but other than that, I know nothing of the series. But then, I started hearing about the newest third instalment and really enjoyed the design of the main character, Zero. She looks amazingly awesome, I pretty much instantly fell in love with her (Metaphorically) So I started reading a bit more about the game and the story and the characters and so on and eventually came across this trailer:

Despite her very pure looks, Zero's intentions are very wicked: The game acts as a prequel to the previous Drakengard games and, in this world, the Utautai sisters, named Five, Four, Three, Two and One from the youngest to the oldest, supposedly descended from heaven and united a world that was torn up by war, then acting as their peace-loving leaders. That is until the day Zero, the one we play as, arrived in that world with the intent of killing each of the Utautai, which are also her sisters. So, basically, from what little we know about Zero's intentions, you play as a blood-thursty antagonist in this game. Zero is accompanied both by her majestic white dragon called Mikhail and by a group of men called the Apostles whom accompany her in battle and tend to her every needs, they all strive to rid the world of the Utautai despite her sisters having done nothing to the world... at all.

Not only does this premise sound pretty damn interesting, but... everything in this game looks so magnificent! I looooove the character design, I love the smooth and beautiful graphics, I ADORE the music (From the same composer as NieR, a woefully hidden gem on the PS3 and 360) and the gameplay looks fast-paced and fun... and it's coming to the West in 2014!! I can't wait *____* What do you guys think, though?