Drain Hirudo H145WD (MFBB Bey Concept)

So this is something I came up with a while back but never got around to posting. (not sure if this is the right board, I haven't been on in ages <.<).

[Image: drainhirudoh145wd_by_scarecr0we-dbf6k17.png][Image: 300px-12DarkBull.JPG]
Drain Hirudo is a left-spinning bey based on the former constellation "Hirudo" the leach. Fittingly it is based around spin-stealing, with the fusion wheel being equal parts metal and rubber. The choice of spin track and preformance tip mainly boiled down to personal preference.

I'm also working on one based on Noctua (The Owl) and Phoenicopterus (Flamingo).
Thoughts and opinions welcome~
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:49 PM)TheScareCr0we Wrote: So this is something I came up with a while back but never got around to posting. (not sure if this is the right board, I haven't been on in ages <.<).

[Image: drainhirudoh145wd_by_scarecr0we-dbf6k17.png][Image: 300px-12DarkBull.JPG]
Drain Hirudo is a left-spinning bey based on the former constellation "Hirudo" the leach. Fittingly it is based around spin-stealing, with the fusion wheel being equal parts metal and rubber. The choice of spin track and preformance tip mainly boiled down to personal preference.

I'm also working on one based on Noctua (The Owl) and Phoenicopterus (Flamingo).
Thoughts and opinions welcome~

Did you think of this before Drain Fafnir?

It makes sense since Hirudo is a leech and  
Drain Hirudo sucks out spin from the other bey as a leech sucks blood.
It's more closely related to Fusion Hades than Fafnir. This belongs in the Your Creations section but is pretty decent as fan designs go.