Drain Fafnir burst top fake review

[Image: 37891998_1544372235667683_72178440888490...e=5C0BE283]

Okkkk so I decided to purchase another burst top beyblade after buying the nightmare longinus, 

The launcher was the same a the nightmare longinus one. 

The bey itself, comes with Drain Fafnir, Bump, 8 and Claw

The layer drain Fafnir, surprisingly, is a Left Spin bey, but it does not have rubber on its layer

The frame is really pretty and the driver is ok. 

Overall this is an ok purchase, hey at least they got the left spin part down lmaoooo
Looks good,and claw,seriously they could not come up with something else
Reviewed similar in our channel 6 months ago
Thanx for the review Shirobani02! Makes me wonder if any of the copy dF have rubber on them. At least on this one the parts that are supposed to be rubber are solid colored plastic instead of being painted on.
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:23 AM)AllAboutTheBeys Wrote: Thanx for the review Shirobani02! Makes me wonder if any of the copy dF have rubber on them. At least on this one the parts that are supposed to be rubber are solid colored plastic instead of being painted on.

nopeee theyre not rubber but the bey can spin steal somehow lmaoooo
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:37 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:23 AM)AllAboutTheBeys Wrote: Thanx for the review Shirobani02! Makes me wonder if any of the copy dF have rubber on them. At least on this one the parts that are supposed to be rubber are solid colored plastic instead of being painted on.

nopeee theyre not rubber but the bey can spin steal somehow lmaoooo

It can spin steal since it’s left spinning, basically all left spins can spin steal somewhat
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:57 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:37 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: nopeee theyre not rubber but the bey can spin steal somehow lmaoooo

It can spin steal since it’s left spinning, basically all left spins can spin steal somewhat

In that case, all right Spins can also spin steal...
(Aug. 07, 2018  3:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:57 AM)brandbrick Wrote: It can spin steal since it’s left spinning, basically all left spins can spin steal somewhat

In that case, all right Spins can also spin steal...

Basically, yeah. Beyblades are like gears if you think about it. When one is spinning faster, and one catches the other one and their opposite spin, one of them will speed up, giving a gear like affect.