Dragoon series?

Hello,I was wondering out of the whole series of dragoons wich one is the best? Someone mentioned on one occassion that Dragoon S was but im not sure.
i dont know really but my favorite dragoon is dragoon ms uv and dragoon v2
Dragoon S has a very useful base for upper attackers. Dragoon V2 has a very useful base for zombies and spin stealing combos (if you take out the tip and put in lets say wolborg's SG). Dragoon G's AR is good for left spin smash attack combos.
Dragoon MS, Dragoon MSUV, and Dragoon V2 are certainly must have beyblades.
Dragoon G's Eight Spiker is good for Smash Attack.
Dragoon MS and MSUV's RC are also good for attack blades
also Dragoon Grip Attacker's BB is one of the best for right-spin attack combos
Master/Kid Dragoon has the best AR for Upper in right spin.
Master/Kid Dragoon aren't really part of the Dragoon series.
i have many of the dragoon series and i would say dragoon ms uv will keep any battle entertaining even if it is a little frustrating when it falls out of the beystadium Joyful_2
(Dec. 12, 2008  5:32 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i have many of the dragoon series and i would say dragoon ms uv will keep any battle entertaining even if it is a little frustrating when it falls out of the beystadium Joyful_2

It gets really frustrating in a Tornado Balance when against WBMS(the inverse direction issue is even worse)

Even though its not much of an upgrade to DGMSUV, DGMF and the Secret version are decent as well...
Okay thankyou guys,But dragoon S alone,is it any good?
(Dec. 12, 2008  11:39 PM)Raykon Wrote: Okay thankyou guys,But dragoon S alone,is it any good?

Change the AR with an upper dragoon or an eight spiker and watch what happens to your opponent's blade Wink
Lol,thankyou,I will try it out on my friend today Grin
A good all dragoon combo is:
BB:dragoon F
Wd:10 wide
AR:dragoon g
Or in the combo jus put a kid dragoon Attack Ring
Those are both fine combos but i like them better with a Dragoon S base.
Change the AR with an upper dragoon or an eight spiker and watch what happens to your opponent's blade Wink
[/quote]

with upper dragoon it makes a good upper attack
Mater Dragoon and Kid Dragoon's Upper Dragoon AR was a spin off. They don't really tie in with the Dragoon series as the spiker series was broken for these two. By Dragoon series, he means the general white attack rings =D.
I liked the r/c dragoon where u can control it with that controller. That was cool for me. It was tank compared to the other plastic beyblades.
(Dec. 15, 2008  1:13 PM)neska Wrote: Dragoon mg

Now you either mean Dragoon MS or Dragoon V/V2. However, I assume it is most likely MS?
(Dec. 15, 2008  1:23 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  1:13 PM)neska Wrote: Dragoon mg

Now you either mean Dragoon MS or Dragoon V/V2. However, I assume it is most likely MS?

He high probably means Dragoon V...