Dragoon ms

Hello, I sell Dragoon ms, practically new, with its ripcord and its launcher. As payment I accept only bank transfer. For price send me a private message.

Photos:
You need to add a proper prefix in the title.
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to add a proper prefix in the title.

Sorry Smile
Uhmm excuse me but what exactly is a bank transfer ? And can it be done over Paypal ?
I believe bank transfer is money transfer directly through 2 bank accounts.
Though I'm not sure if its available on PayPal.. All I know is that Paypal you can verfiy by attaching a bank account.
I hope by Bank Transfer he means Paypal...
I really wish I could grab this, but with no money... T_T
No, it isn't through PayPal. Online services from your bank's website is how to do it. At one point, I was going to buy this Dragoon MS, but the type of account I have right now didn't let me do overseas money transfers. Unhappy
Yes, bank transfer is money transfer directly through 2 bank accounts.
Where do you live ManuR8?
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:57 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: Where do you live ManuR8?

Italy
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:06 AM)Dragoon(L) Wrote: Will you do a trade for it?

no, thanks
Please add a proper prefix to the title or else your thread will be closed.
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:19 AM)blah Wrote: Please add a proper prefix to the title or else your thread will be closed.
Sorry
If you signed up for paypal you'd get a buyer pretty much instantly...
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:18 PM)megablader2 Wrote: If you signed up for paypal you'd get a buyer pretty much instantly...

I know, but I sell a few things and then it would be a waste of time.
It's a really nice thing to have, and I strongly reccomend it.
You can use it to buy things online more safely though so it has long term use as well.
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's a really nice thing to have, and I strongly reccomend it.

I agree, it is very worth it. If u get paypal i will buy it from you for the price we agreed on.
I can give u 30 euro, i know how to do bank tranzfer
Wow that's a cheap price for the condition the bey is in.. xD
He lives in Italy so he knows what a Euro is.... And that price is only like $40 so he's right it is underpriced for a mint condition Dragoon ms.