3 Spin Gear (SG): Left SG
4 Blade Base (BB): Fantom Grip
5 Use in Smash Attack Customization/Upper Attack Customization
6 Other Version
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Dual Dragon
Weight : 6 grams

The Dual Dragon can be considered an upgrade of Reverse Dragon (Dragoon S' AR). It has four projected : all of these are very special. Infact, the red part of the attack ring is made of a substance called Dual Carbonate. This makes the attack ring a little more durable, and absorbs some shock from hits. Dual Dragon is an AR designed for attacking in left spin. This AR is outclassed by other AR with a bigger attack power. For this reason the Dual Dragon has no real use for competitive game.

Weight Disk (WD): Eight Wide
See Eight Wide.

Spin Gear (SG): Left SG
See Left SG.

Blade Base (BB): Fantom Grip
Weight : 6 grams

Fantom Grip comes with a flat rubber tip. Fantom Grip is a bit taller than its precedessor, Storm Grip. Due to this Fantom Grip isn't a good choice for the Upper Attack. Fantom Grip actually has less endurance than Storm Grip. Overall, Fantom Grip is a much worse Blade Base than Storm Grip. Anyway, Fantom Grip Base can be used to mild effectiveness in smash/upper combos:

Use in Smash Attack Customization:
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left w/ HMC (Metal Driger)
BB: Fantom Grip Base

Use in Upper Attack Customization:
AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right w/ HMC (Metal Driger)

Other Versions
Dragoon F - Metal Master Version
Dragoon F - Black Version (Sold with a Game Boy play)

Gallery
I must add photos

Overall
It is a beyblade for collectors, or bladers that haven't got a flat rubber tip. It comes with a Left Rotation Launcher and a Dragoon Winder. Not a must-have, but still a good blade if you're looking for some components that you haven't got.

In your opinion Smile ?
It is not a good blade.
Absolutely the worst dragoon ever made
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:16 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: It is not a good blade.

Infact, in my article i've wrote that its component are outclassed,but i think that if you haven't got a rubber tip,or you're looking for an AR with more resistence,or a Dragoon Winder,or a Left SG, it could be a good Bey to buy.. (always if it's the only choice that you have Gasp )

Edit:I've added in the BB paragraph: Fantom Grip isn't a good choice for the Upper Attack

..I think i'm right..

Edit 2: Added the Black Dragoon F Version in "Other Version"!
Dragoon F > Spin Dragoon/Ultimate Dragoon
:V

It might be worth noting that fantom grip base can be used to mild effectiveness in smash/upper combos.

I actually kind of want one : X
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:16 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: It is not a good blade.

Not so bad, trust me
I'm sorry,but i don't understand :\

(Aug. 24, 2010  11:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dragoon F > Spin Dragoon/Ultimate Dragoon
:V
You're saying i must note that Dragoon F is better of Spin Dragoon?

(Aug. 24, 2010  11:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It might be worth noting that fantom grip base can be used to mild effectiveness in smash/upper combos.

I actually kind of want one : X
Could you say me a combo with F Grip?
I have never done an effective combo with this Base. I don't know how explain its power.. :\
No, I was just telling Gianmarco there are worse dragoons.

Either way:
Smash Attack
AR: 8 spiker (Dragoon G)

Upper Attack:
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: No, I was just telling Gianmarco there are worse dragoons.

Either way:
Smash Attack
AR: 8 spiker (Dragoon G)

Upper Attack:

Thanks a lot Smile
I'll add them!
WAIT for difff vers there is also a toys r us limted ver as well trasparent clear i think
There's also a gold one and a blue recolour from random booster F.
i was just on the wiki...this article has been made by Galaxy and yet no one approved it, and the article needs alot of work...
and for the last time, THERE IS NO PHANTOM FORCE FOR THE F SERIES. F SERIES HAS CRYSTAL, METAL MASTER, AND A LTD BLACK VER. (with exception of Black Dranzer, which was incoperated into many different releases durring thw F period of beys)
here is the link to the sad page...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Dragoon_F

and agian people, stop confusing the S and F series!

great, now the OCD part of me is going to go check every draft amd every article for this mistake...
I've changed Phantom Force with Metal Master Version.
However,Kei said me to write it on Beywiki because it's good,but i must not add it to "news" becouse he will correct some grammatical mistakes!
Bump King needs to be added to

back on track, I already corrected it myself (or was that the Draciel F article?) anyway, thanks
i am starting to rhink maybe the S series has a crystal version is well...on the Dranzer S page the gallery shows some strange variant i have never seen before...and yet i still have never seen Crystal versions of Dragoon, Draciel and Driger S. alai, unlike normal Crystal beys, this mysterious bey lacks a chromed weight disk...
I think the summary is too positive since the whole article says the parts are outclassed yet it wouldn't be that bad to get. I'd say something like this: Overall the parts are outclassed although can be a replacement for Dragoon s if you can't find it and need a left spin launcher and dragon winder.
Ugh, Draciel S DOES have a clear version with a green plated Wide Defense.
S series beys ALL have crystal versions. Never heard of F series having them, almost certain you're mistaken.
then why do i have a Crystal Draciel F? box says F version and I have compared pics.

ok maybe we are both wrong...maybe both S and F have crystal versions

i will correct this right now. thanks Mcfrown
when i got the bey it was MISB off amazon.com
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:07 AM)Galaxy Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Metal Balls do not equal SP :V
And I have an immense understanding of this base, especially since it can be used with bearing shafts.
I'll retype that part and give it to you.

Upper Dragoon
10 Heavy
SG Bearing Version 2
Fortress Base (1 set metal balls)

Is like my favorite defense combo.

EDIT: And that crystal version is probably draciel S :V

Thank you for your suggestion Smile
You're right about metal balls,but i didn't know in wich way i had to call them :p
I haven't got all of that components,but i trust in you Grin
I'll add this combo in my article!
You know a lot of thing about Plastics Smile
Thank you very much Mc Frown Wink

Edit: According to this site, the crystal version of Draciel F should be exist:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm (Photo number 8 on the right side)

Galaxy and I mention it here on the Draciel F draft several times (this is just one of them) the pics of its parts are still there, on that link i quoted. i am going to upload the pics of mine myself (eventualy. lazyness + glitchy camera = lack of pics lol)
There is definatly a crystal dragoon F. I've seen it before. You missed some versions like the blue random booster F version.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There is definatly a crystal dragoon F. I've seen it before. You missed some versions like the blue random booster F version.

I remember the Blue Dragoon S but not a blue Dragoon F!
Are you sure?
Yes i'm sure it's in random booster F.
Made some heavy edits to the article. Most of the content remained the same, I just reworded a lot of it.