Dragoon Beyblades

Last time I checked, like a year ago, Amazon still had most of the Dragoon blades, but I was only able to find Dragoon G today:
http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Japanese-Be...486&sr=8-1

Bidding on Ebay drives me crazy sometimes XD
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:31 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: yea i know i bet the last few seconds will be CRAZY

BUT IM DETERMINED

Gotta be rich...or have a job in order to win a MSUV off of eBay.
not rich just lucky

im not rich at all and i dont have a job yet but i usually get money from relatives for holidays and my B-day
He is obviously not selling it... He's buying it. I mean this thread is in the buying section not selling.
thank u Ultrablader
edited
I have a Dragoon MS. PM me an offer Smile
I've got the Dragoon G. I'll PM you regarding the detials.
EDIT
also i have to wait on the MS and MSUV PROTO GREY
i just dont have the $ for blades that expensive.......YET
I'm selling a Dragoon V2 on ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:MESELX:IT
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm selling a Dragoon V2 on ebay. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:MESELX:IT

yea i saw that yesterday i think but im lookin for brand new for collection only sorry :\
I have a dragoon fighter (F) for sale Pm me an offer
I have dragoon Fighter (F)PM me
bump and edit

(now plez make sure they r MINT with ALL stickers plez)
^ ^
this would be much appreciated
check my selling thread.But I m not USD based ;(
I m italian.
I have a mint DGGT too but I m not really looking to part with it cause it looks so awesome
(May. 01, 2011  6:59 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: check my selling thread.But I m not USD based ;(
I m italian.
I have a mint DGGT too but I m not really looking to part with it cause it looks so awesome

yea i can only buy from US sellers

it sucks that i cant buy from outside the states yet its driving me CRAZY that i cant get the blades i want faster
BUMP and EDITED OP
That lot is a bit overpriced.
Looks like a lot they would've gotten off of YJA and have decided to just resell the lot. Pretty sure that lot went for 1/3 of what it is being sold for XD
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:37 PM)beyavenger Wrote: i have a mint dragoon gt

sorry only looking for NIB/NIP for collection

and also (@ people under beyavenger's post) i saw that lot and originaly i think they had that same lot up for $135 usd + shipping and Beyfan i bet ur right
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:23 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:

So, are you going to be keeping them in the box/plastic? Or will you be opening them...because that'd mean you'll have a mint Dragoon GT...same as what beyavenger is selling.
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:26 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:23 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:

So, are you going to be keeping them in the box/plastic? Or will you be opening them...because that'd mean you'll have a mint Dragoon GT...same as what beyavenger is selling.

i will be keeping them in the box/plastic and NOT opening them
and i know this will cost ALOT!