Dragonball bey system

Poll: Do you like it?

Yes
33.33%
No,its worse than evil saggitario 85wd
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Well,I need a better name,so feel free to suggest!
Ok,so basically,this is a bey made from the worldwide popular dragonball z anime!
Design:
A face bolt with a dragon ball z move,lets use an electric kamehameha.
An energy ring shaped like electricity
A fusion wheel in the design of sharp jagged lightning blades
A spin track with lightning going around it like 145 with lightning designs(that would make it l145)
And performance tip.Since we're using the bey electric kahmehameha,then a wd tip with a sharp spike coming out of it.
Also,if the person who made the move can transform,then that bey will be able to "transform" too.For example,Gohan created electric kamehameha and he can turn super saiyin,the bey can do that too.To turn super saiyin,then a yellow metal piece in shapeof the fusion wheel will be placed over the wheel itself.The same thing will happen to the rest of the parts too.We all know Buu right?And his rubbery skin?There will be a special bey with all parts except for the spin track and facebolt will be made out of absorbable rubber.I have special beys for every move and character so feel free to ask me to design one.Ill post pic later.(UCC 1-308.
This is impossible to have a Bey transform. The only thing close to this is the XTS Stealth Battlers from Hasbro, even then it's just some feature that pops out from impact. Beys can't just transform on command. If they could, it would be chaos because Beyblades would have too much power and overthrow the world, take THE ANIME FOR EXAMPLE.
I'm reporting this because these systems have to be possible and all functions must be possible. At least as far as I know.
They dont trans form in battle!You have to put the metal over it manually!!
This is just weird. I love DBZ but none of this would even be great against a real bey. The spikes might break easily if this was even made. Overall I think that this might not work too well if it was real. But this idea is one of many just keep designing beys and im sure you'll create something awesome
Actually,it'll be way stronger than current beys!Well everything breaks but ill find a way to make the spikess durable!By the way,the spikes were for that specific bey.
Coolio, but I have no idea what DBZ is. I've heard of it, don't know what it is about though.
Gonna lock this since you should really post content such as pictures. If you do, PM and I might reopen it.

(Feb. 19, 2014  6:16 AM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: Coolio, but I have no idea what DBZ is. I've heard of it, don't know what it is about though.

>coolio, but I have no idea what DBZ is
>I have no idea what DBZ is
>no idea what DBZ is
>what DBZ is

wut