DragonBall: Yo! Son Goku And Friends Return!

Eleven years has passed since DragonBall GT underwelmed the world with its' conclusion to the DragonBall franchise. But it is far from over. No, 2008 marks the return of DragonBall's Story. Watch the new special, penned by DragonBall creator, Akira Toriyama, Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return! here at Jumpland.

Love.
Actually, this is most likely going to suck, bad.

Although it'll be a breath of fresh air after the retarded movie they're putting out.
I've already seen it because Jumpland is streaming it.

I don't like some of the canon contradictions (hey how did everyone know about Buu?), or just normal Goku KOing the villian dude while Gotenks couldn't (but it's Gotenks, he's loopy...), then there is Table and him not being mentioned, ever.

On the otherhand it's a fun nice romp. Some of it's scenes remind of the earlier DragonBall stuff that I loved.
I used to watch DBZ with a buddy of mine in high school. One day, my sister sat down with us and watched an episode. She's never particularly liked cartoons, so this surprised me. Anyway, after quietly sitting on the couch for half an hour while my friend and I got pumped (hey, we were young), she looked over to us and said "ok, so let me see if I've got this right... it's a show about screaming?"

I stopped watching DBZ not too long after that.
Is this official?
Or it's a fake?
Carp, did it take you forever to buffer?
(Dec. 06, 2008  9:18 PM)Meilin Wrote: Is this official?
Or it's a fake?

It's real.

(Dec. 06, 2008  10:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Carp, did it take you forever to buffer?

Yes it did, it's because it demands higher speed internet and a better PC then most have. Which is why if you can't get it to work there I suggest searching a popular video site that has the name "You" in it.
...Why? Why can't they just let this series END?
(Dec. 07, 2008  7:53 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: ...Why? Why can't they just let this series END?

Because it is enjoyed by millions, and makes a carp tonne of money.
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:39 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Carp, did it take you forever to buffer?

Yes it did, it's because it demands higher speed internet and a better PC then most have. Which is why if you can't get it to work there I suggest searching a popular video site that has the name "You" in it.

Right, the site with the "you" in it. Thanks
(Dec. 08, 2008  9:47 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  7:53 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: ...Why? Why can't they just let this series END?

Because it is enjoyed by millions, and makes a carp tonne of money.

To expand on this post, the reason this Special was made was to celebrate Shonen Jump's 40th Anniversary in Japan. So throughout the year Shueshia(Jump's publisher) has been promoting the landmark with reflections of some of the most popular Jump series, and new collaborations with popular series' creators. To cap off the anniversary, Shueshia hosted a traveling anime festival showcasing some of Jump's more historic and relevant franchises, one just so happens to be Akira Toriyama's DragonBall. To commerate this special occasion Akira Toriyama wrote the story draft, and like all other DragonBall animation, it was animated by Toei.
This is awesome!
I cant believe they made more dragon ball Z