Poll: Dragon or dinosaur

Dragon
81.13%
Dinosaur
18.87%
Total: 100% 53 vote(s)
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Actually wait a sec, are we only talking about Mythical Dragons vs Normal Dinosaurs
or Mythical Dragons vs Mythical Dinosaurs because then this makes it more fair.

Are there mythical dinosaurs? I thought there was only normal dinosChocked_2

Godzilla...

Godzilla is a made up movie that every knows that is fake, mythical is storeys that have been past down from generation to generation a long time ago and have a bit of truth in it. Godzilla is just a random movie that is fake, do you think they will video tape that whole thing?
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:50 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Actually wait a sec, are we only talking about Mythical Dragons vs Normal Dinosaurs

Godzilla...

Godzilla is a made up movie that every knows that is fake, mythical is storeys that have been past down from generation to generation a long time ago and have a bit of truth in it. Godzilla is just a random movie that is fake, do you think they will video tape that whole thing?

not only that, godzilla isn't even a dinosaur, he is a daikaijū (which means giant monster or giant strange beast)
I know hes fake, hes just an imagination, but hey...

also I never knew that Tongue_out, Daikaijú... dont know how to do - lol
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I know hes fake, hes just an imagination, but hey...

Let me get this strait, you knew that Godzilla was totally fake and yet you post that he is a mythical dinosaur.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:29 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I know hes fake, hes just an imagination, but hey...

Let me get this strait, you knew that Godzilla was totally fake and yet you post that he is a mythical dinosaur.

yup
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:56 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:50 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:

Godzilla...

not only that, godzilla isn't even a dinosaur, he is a daikaijū (which means giant monster or giant strange beast)
Hold It he USE to be a dinosaur as stated in the heisei movie Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah where there was a Godzillasaurous! ALSO Anguirus is a dinosaur as well since he has no sign of radiation on him.
Um hello? My username has WYRM in it. It wouldnt be in there if i hated dragons...
EXPLANATION DONE.
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Hold It he USE to be a dinosaur as stated in the heisei movie Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah where there was a Godzillasaurous! ALSO Anguirus is a dinosaur as well since he has no sign of radiation on him.

yeah, Clonetos knows what he's talking agout, he has a pet Godzillasaurous Tongue_out
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Hold It he USE to be a dinosaur as stated in the heisei movie Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah where there was a Godzillasaurous! ALSO Anguirus is a dinosaur as well since he has no sign of radiation on him.

meh, i googled it, and the only thing that i saw godzilla and dinosaur together was that godzilla's design is based off of a dinosaur, not that he was one. but you are the expert on it

godzilla name is this (i quote from the internet):
Quote: Gojira is a combination of two Japanese words: gorira ("gorilla"), and kujira ("whale"), which is fitting because in one planning stage, Godzilla was described as "a cross between a gorilla and a whale", alluding to his size, power and aquatic origin.
(note, Godzilla's Japanese name seems to be Gojira)
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

meh, i googled it, and the only thing that i saw godzilla and dinosaur together was that godzilla's design is based off of a dinosaur, not that he was one. but you are the expert on it

godzilla name is this (i quote from the internet):
Quote: Gojira is a combination of two Japanese words: gorira ("gorilla"), and kujira ("whale"), which is fitting because in one planning stage, Godzilla was described as "a cross between a gorilla and a whale", alluding to his size, power and aquatic origin.
(note, Godzilla's Japanese name seems to be Gojira)
That Part is true but consider Anguirus or Baragon in the showa era. So technically all of them are dinosaurs Also What about Gorosaurous ya know in king kong he was also kaiju sized in destroy all monsters.
Dinosaurs just look at my avatar
OK just a reminder you have 3 days to vote for dragon vs dino. Right now dragon are in the lead by 22 votes, when its 30th june maybe at 3:40PM I will stop dragon vs dino but I want the thread to go on.
I chose dragons there just cooler.
Dragons..
Dinosaurs..
Where does Godzilla stand in all of this??
Dragons because they fly and breath fire only one dionsaur flys.
I caught a Gorilla-Whale once while I was fishing. Sonuvabitch nearly broke my reel!
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:57 AM)Spinster Wrote: I caught a Gorilla-Whale once while I was fishing. Sonuvabitch nearly broke my reel!

gorira-kujira? ooah! Gojira! (Godzilla fans unite)
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:43 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Godzilla...

Why did I have to bring Godzilla into this?

*sigh* Tired
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: That Part is true but consider Anguirus or Baragon in the showa era.

yeah, those two are dinosaurs, when i search them it says their races, but when i search godzilla it says nothing about his race (just that he is a daikaijū)

anyways, i think we are getting offtopic

dinosaurs pros: really big, really strong, being real

dinosaurs cons: most can be outwitted by a newborn kitten

dragons pros: really big, really strong, (in some cases) highly intelligent, different types have different powers (example: some breath fire, others breath ice etc).

dragons cons: imaginary/miths
Can we stop with Godzilla? He is not a dinosaur, he is not one of the options the end.
Change of plans it will stop on the 30th June between 10am 3pm.
Dragons for they can fly, breathe fire and you can ride them to places. Dragons take forever to kill with guns but Dinosaurs die too easily with guns
dragon because lightning l-drago is the best attack wheel today but nightmare rex is carp
OK Dragon vs Dinosaur is now over and the winner is Dragon by 30 votes!