[Draft]  Ring - Mirage

Quote:Description

Takara Tomy's Mirage is a Left Spin Stamina Type Ring that features a three-sided shape that depicts three dragon heads and a lot of rubber coating the perimeter. Akin to its predecessors, Mirage has a "F" on each side to represent Fafnir, specifically with the top of the "F" being at the very back of each head and the rest of the "F" being formed by the area in front of the next head. As a part of the Superking Layer System, Mirage is compatible with any Left Spin or Dual Spin Superking Chip or Chassis.

In theory, the moderately aggressive shape and large amounts of rubber should make Mirage excel in Spin-Equalization, but both of those traits actually make it experience a lot of recoil. While this would make it easy to knock out, it allows Mirage to work well in Mobile Attack Combinations. Something to note about Mirage is that it has a thin underside that holds itself and the Superking Chip that's attached very close to the Chassis, poorly exposing the teeth on the Chassis, granting below average Burst Resistance. However, the Burst risk can be mitigated by using a Double Chassis.

Mirage is designed to be used with the 2S Chassis, which allows it to make two separate modes. Drain Mode is when the contact points of the Ring and Chassis align to make it easier to Spin-Equalize and Counter Mode is when the contact points on the Chassis are exposed to make it perform better against other Left Spin Beyblades. Both modes are useful, so the mode that a player uses is mainly based on preference. 3A can also be a great choice for it in Mobile Attack Combinations because the aggressive contact points give it more Smash Attack and Upper Attack power at the cost of putting less emphasis on the contact points on the Ring itself. 1B can also be a decent choice on Mirage solely due to boasting better Life-After-Death than the previously mention 2S and 3A, which mainly comes into play when using a Driver such as Destroy/Destroy'.

Use in Mobile Attack Combinations

Mirage can be put to use in the Mobile Attack Combination Mirage Helios/Fafnir/Longinus/Diabolos Xtreme/Xtreme'/Variable/Variable'/Hunter/Hunter'/Destroy/Destroy'/Jolt/Jolt'/Dimension/Dimension'/Quick'/Xceed. No Single Chassis combos were stated because Mirage depends on a Double Chassis to strengthen its attacks and increase its Burst Resistance.

Overall

Takara Tomy's Mirage features a relatively aggressive shape and a lot of rubber, which give it a respectable amount of attack power. However, it is outclassed by Zwei and Rage for Left Spin Attack due to their weight and intentionally aggressive contact points.

As such, Mirage is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.

If anyone finds another good use for Mirage or something that needs editing, please let me know.
well i guess you can add the fact that" due to recoil in the layer the spin equalisation gets adversely affected and is not able to equalize that well" in addition to the point of it getting knocked out.
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: well i guess you can add the fact that" due to recoil in the layer the spin equalisation gets adversely affected and is not able to equalize that well" in addition to the point of it getting knocked out.

The problem isn't really that it can't Spin Steal correctly. If anything, the recoil would help it Spin Steal more easily, which could help against something like Perfect Phoenix. The main problem is that it's too easy to knock around on a Stationary setup, so it gets knocked into the walls and pockets frequently.
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  8:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: well i guess you can add the fact that" due to recoil in the layer the spin equalisation gets adversely affected and is not able to equalize that well" in addition to the point of it getting knocked out.

The problem isn't really that it can't Spin Steal correctly. If anything, the recoil would help it Spin Steal more easily, which could help against something like Perfect Phoenix. The main problem is that it's too easy to knock around on a Stationary setup, so it gets knocked into the walls and pockets frequently.
well from the videos i had seen i thought that the recoil would adversely affect it and made it loose a lot of stamina.. that is what led me to believe that we require too add that line. However i do understand your point and that could be the case ( as i dont own mirage)
i find mirage is best used in attack combinations mirage fafnir volcanic" [ex]